Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Negativity

We are 2nd in the League... exciting new players, exciting new manager, one of the best home atmospheres in the country.

Yet still some foxestalkers want to bitch and moan about certain players. Why can't people just enjoy it? have people not learned the leasons of the past when Jamie Vardy was ridiculed during his first season or people harshly criticising Drinkwater just before he went on to be the best player in the championship helping us to promotion.

I know its just an Internet forum and people are entitled to their views but lighten the **** up people. Your negativity can effect the players individually, Drinkwater's cupped ear celebration at his own fans at boro away proves that as If I remember rightly he didn't receive much criticism from the stands so his celebration must have been a response to the stick he was getting from leicester fans online.

So far this season I have seen Ulloa and Benalouane come in for some seriously unfair criticism. Ulloa has played a grand total of 1 minutes football in the league and played a capital one cup match in which he assisted 3 goals! When It comes to Benalouane I must have been watching a completely different player to the people calling him a disabled or a car crash defender in a different thread. I went to bury on tuesday and really liked what I saw from him he's big, strong, aggressive and composed on the ball and has played about 130 minutes of football in england.

Anyway bit of a moan but as I say lighten up, give the players a chance and try and enjoy the good times, god knows we have had to endure enough bad ones!

Has there been any real negativity so far though? No one's been getting on Ulloa's back, far as im aware people were annoyed he didn't get his chance against Spurs, and with Benny i think people are just voicing their totally justified concerns about him being a bit of a hot head but are nonetheless totally behind him and want him to succeed for the club. The fans have been brilliant so far this year for me when it could have been a lot different after Nigel's sacking.

We are 2nd in the League... exciting new players, exciting new manager, one of the best home atmospheres in the country.

Yet still some foxestalkers want to bitch and moan about certain players. Why can't people just enjoy it? have people not learned the leasons of the past when Jamie Vardy was ridiculed during his first season or people harshly criticising Drinkwater just before he went on to be the best player in the championship helping us to promotion.

I know its just an Internet forum and people are entitled to their views but lighten the **** up people. Your negativity can effect the players individually, Drinkwater's cupped ear celebration at his own fans at boro away proves that as If I remember rightly he didn't receive much criticism from the stands so his celebration must have been a response to the stick he was getting from leicester fans online.

So far this season I have seen Ulloa and Benalouane come in for some seriously unfair criticism. Ulloa has played a grand total of 1 minutes football in the league and played a capital one cup match in which he assisted 3 goals! When It comes to Benalouane I must have been watching a completely different player to the people calling him a disabled or a car crash defender in a different thread. I went to bury on tuesday and really liked what I saw from him he's big, strong, aggressive and composed on the ball and has played about 130 minutes of football in england.

Anyway bit of a moan but as I say lighten up, give the players a chance and try and enjoy the good times, god knows we have had to endure enough bad ones!

stop fookin moaning ..

I think it's only a small minority of people. You'll always get a few that always find something to moan about. I think you'll find 99% of City fans are absolutely loving being 2nd in the Premier League.

We have a good forum... exciting new threads, exciting new posters, one of the best General Chats in the country.

Yet still some foxestalkers want to bitch and moan about certain posters. Why can't people just enjoy it? have people not learned the leasons of the past when Col City Fan was ridiculed when he said he's rather have Lee Cattermole than Esteban Cambiasso?

I know its just an Internet forum and people are entitled to their views but lighten the **** up people. Your negativity can effect the posters individually, Babylons constant corrections of people posts proves that if people are wrong they will get called out on it.

Anyway bit of a moan but as I say lighten up and try and enjoy the good times, god knows we have had to endure enough bad ones

On the whole, nearly everyone is very positive since the start of the season. That's not to say players are beyond criticism but I've not noticed any real negativity at all since the season started

If anyone is being a dick, stick them on Ignore, that's what it's for

I know its just an Internet forum and people are entitled to their views but lighten the **** up people. Your negativity can effect the posters individually, Babylons constant corrections of people posts proves that if people are wrong they will get called out on it.

I can't work out if this is a compliment or not lol

Great last season in the Championship.

Great end to last season.

Great start to this season with some exciting signings.

I'm a happy chappy but you will always get gobshites on here with no sense of humour that dish out snide remarks but hey ho!!!!!

Up the City......

It's the Leicester way. Yes we're 2nd but most of us are 100% certain that the crash is coming. Years of conditioning brings us to this.

Should we win on Saturday and go into the international break still in the top 4 I imagine our fears will grow. Great to be there but when will we fall flat on our faces.

You can't change years of experience overnight.

We have a good forum... exciting new threads, exciting new posters, one of the best General Chats in the country.

I can't work out if this is a compliment or not lol

Go on, Babs! Go on!! 'Ave him. 'Ave him!! You know you want to .... go on!!!!

There's nobody being negative ffs.

Other than the odd bit of questioning of the quality of the likes of Kasper, Ulloa and Benalouane. Which tbf, given our inability to keep a clean sheet seems fair. Its a discussion forum.

Yes, you've got discussion of off the pitch stuff too, but on the pitch results and off field stunts are different topics and you are allowed to be negative with one aspect whilst being positive with the other.

I've got nothing to say about Benny's performance one way or the other but just because people criticise doesn't mean they're not enjoying or even revelling in the everyday adventures of Leicester City right now...i know I am.

In fact the extent of debate on this forum probably reflects the passion of fans for this club but I don't think their support can ever be doubted.

Even when we went three goals down in the first few minutes against Sheffield United not so many seasons back we made some noise and had a party, with Foxestalk members right to the fore.

As for Benny he's only a game or two from being a hero if he does well. 

Even now there are still some on here don't seem to rate Kingy at all. Academy product, hundreds of appearances, occasional skipper and the most prolific midfield goalscorer in our history. But, criticism or not, there'd probably be few more popular players at the club if it went to a vote.

And that's the way of it I guess...people see things differently. It's only the Lefties who think no-one else's opinion should count or be listened to! :P     

If you want to see negativity go onto the Sunderland forum! We are in euphoria in comparison lol. The benny stuff isn't too negative IMO. Just considered opinions. That's ok.

When people want to protest to get rid of a successful manager or personally abuse normal human beings then that is over the top negativity

Archived