Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

F you scouse! You've ruined everything for me! haha.

Had to watch that on bet365 live animation. They made it look like seeyouadmidnight was about 10 length clear all race haha.

haha nightmare here. ante post trixie and today's trixie not gonna return enough to retire now. we beat the other one as well, just got done by two who i hadn't even considered. 

great race. ryan hatch is a great little jockey. more of that was done half way down the back. barry just got beat on a short priced favourite by hanging out wide out the back, so lines up on another favourite and holds him for three miles out wide out the back. braindead. 

Got to fault Gerraghy for both races so far. 

Got to fault Gerraghy for both races so far. 

the yanworth one was arrogance i think, he didn't seem to want to or care about getting a position and just assumed he'd win anyway, being on the best horse. 

not sure he'd have won either race anyway but would've given both mounts a better chance. 

the yanworth one was arrogance i think, he didn't seem to want to or care about getting a position and just assumed he'd win anyway, being on the best horse. 

not sure he'd have won either race anyway but would've given both mounts a better chance. 

i am on text comentary but what did he do? it seemed he had a lot left in the tank but left it too late and yorkhill stole the march? 

i am on text comentary but what did he do? it seemed he had a lot left in the tank but left it too late and yorkhill stole the march?

Just held it up trying to track Yorkhill and came unstuck, in a nutshell.

nothing specifically horrendous, but on yanworth he was probably 3rd or 4th last but level with yorkhill, but whilst ruby was getting cover and taking the shortest route round barry was 3 horses wide but not even trying to tuck in, was probably about 5 wide most the race and then pushed up to make a challenge round the top bend about 6 wide. was just a bit brain-dead like i said. 

with such a test of stamina up the hill and against other fantastic horses you need every half length you can find. he probably gave ruby a good two or three lengths just from his run round. 

like i said doubt it affected the result, yorkhill loomed up full of it and went away without really being given the full ruby treatment but it's frustrating if you're a punter i guess.

then did basically the exact same on more of that lol

nothing specifically horrendous, but on yanworth he was probably 3rd or 4th last but level with yorkhill, but whilst ruby was getting cover and taking the shortest route round barry was 3 horses wide but not even trying to tuck in, was probably about 5 wide most the race and then pushed up to make a challenge round the top bend about 6 wide. was just a bit brain-dead like i said. 

with such a test of stamina up the hill and against other fantastic horses you need every half length you can find. he probably gave ruby a good two or three lengths just from his run round. 

like i said doubt it affected the result, yorkhill loomed up full of it and went away without really being given the full ruby treatment but it's frustrating if you're a punter i guess.

then did basically the exact same on more of that lol

ah...tit! more of that got injured on the last jump didnt it? 

That jump was it 3 out or 4 out he owned it and from then he just kicked on. What a beast!

ayyyy good old Paddy lol

They're having a mare.

William Hill are doing the same money back on 2nd. They would of been battered in that race.

Archived