Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

PP paying back as free bets or cash? 

i would assume free bets, don't know i'm not on with them but funny either way. get battered by most the favs and the three they've got beaten have all lost to the second fav (who's been quite popular) and they've had to give back the money they've taken on the heavily backed favs. poor guys. 

Anyone know if the PP offer works with free bets?

For example, i've put the £15 they gave me back from UDS and put it on Josies Orders.

If Josies Orders comes second do I get that £15 back? I assume that I wouldn't.

For example, i've put the £15 they gave me back from UDS and put it on Josies Orders.

would have a guess at no.

you wouldn't

source: I used to work for them.

No you wouldn't, you don't get your stake included in the winnings either

i would assume free bets, don't know i'm not on with them but funny either way. get battered by most the favs and the three they've got beaten have all lost to the second fav (who's been quite popular) and they've had to give back the money they've taken on the heavily backed favs. poor guys. 

chcek the T's and C's. free bet will be return stake so in theory you have another chance to play with the money you have already staked. PP doesnt lose anything until you turn your free bet into profit 

Had a 30p lucky 15 of

Sprinter Sacre 11/2

Yorkhill 3/1

Any Currency 11/1

No More Heroes (cheers pal)

nicely picked! 

any currency deserves one i guess sure he gets done on the line pretty much every year lol.

nicely picked!

any currency deserves one i guess sure he gets done on the line pretty much every year lol.

Paid £145.

Still, started with £40 on Monday so I'm now currently £225 up so far. Off to the course tomorrow.

Had no more heroes had won it would've been £723.

Paid £145.

Had no more heroes had won it would've been £723.

still from a bit of spare change that's beer money for the next few days sorted. 

gutted josie's orders didn't go in. back to the drawing board now. still nicely up but would've been a tidy amount more. 

Archived