Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

3 of my 4 Lucky 15 horses have won already :)

Really short odds bar Black Hurcules mind.

Black Hurcules @ Cheltenham - 1:30

Spirit of Shankly @ Towchester - 1:45

Beyondtemptation @ Hexham - 1:55 (Yet to run)

Sainte Ladylime @ Towchester - 1:15

3 of my 4 Lucky 15 horses have won already :)

Really short odds bar Black Hurcules mind.

Black Hurcules @ Cheltenham - 1:30

Spirit of Shankly @ Towchester - 1:45

Beyondtemptation @ Hexham - 1:55 (Yet to run)

Sainte Ladylime @ Towchester - 1:15

This has put me 110 quid up for the day with Vautour, Thistlecrack and Limini yet to run.  :cap:

Hercules! yay! the 8 million bet rides on to 2:10

what happened? i had zabana and just saw "unseated rider"

The race's start was full of controversy and the Zabana jockey was unseated as they started.

think our kaempfer got some place money if your bookie pays fifth. stayed out the back a bit too long imo, if it takes a 5-10 length closer order for the last mile he gets a much better chance but that's life. 

this race is dodgy or fixed. all the prices dont match up, the best book is 103% and no one dares take on the first 3?! 

the race is a mess. people have been backing the likes of al ferof @ about 4/1 as late as monday night, now it's @ 12s. vautour has caused havoc and will win easily. 

the race is a mess. people have been backing the likes of al ferof @ about 4/1 as late as monday night, now it's @ 12s. vautour has caused havoc and will win easily. 

when was it added to the race? only horse i have in this race where the price has gone in is village vic! 

when was it added to the race? only horse i have in this race where the price has gone in is village vic! 

depends on your bookie, vautour's always been about 4/6 with all NRNB but in the standard markets he was a 5/1 maybe bigger shot. Road to Riches also was a huge price as it should've been in the GC. Tuesday lunchtime they both declared for this so any time before then you'd have al ferof and a few others at the front of the market and now they're big prices even to place lol

Vautour jumping very well. 

Archived