Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

mullins is horse racing's harry redknapp. chatting so much shit just to swindle a few people. 

the whole "he was working badly" thing was always bullshit as proven. you don't win a ryanair against a good field (and easily outjump and outstay a gold cup third) if you've had a horror show of a build up. it's all a lie. 

Another free £5 bet! :D

wish i hadn't even deposited at the start of the week, could've just lived off these! £30 so far with an odds on shot later and a few decent rides tomorrow. 

woah i read that wrong, thought it said £25 worth of free bets. you have 25 x £5 bets?! heads gone 

yeah, i know haha

it was betfair's new customer offer. £5 max bet on vautour and thistlecrack @ 25/1.

paid out in free bets but i didn't realise that they would be 25 separate £5 bets lol

probs just gonna whack them on limini but i dunno

do they have an expiry date? i'd just use them for footy accumulators for the rest of the season and maybe longer. no point putting them all on an odds on shot because you end up with a lower balance cos you don't get your stake back do you? 

do they have an expiry date? i'd just use them for footy accumulators for the rest of the season and maybe longer. no point putting them all on an odds on shot because you end up with a lower balance cos you don't get your stake back do you? 

got a month.

Expire 16th April.

I'll just find a couple of decent footy evens shots playing at home and whack them all on those.

lol bookies done a little bit of poo in their pants here, limini is 4/9 in places. was 8/11 or so before thistlecrack won.

Yep they must be shitting it. Limini is a proper Irish banker too according to an Irish guy I know who goes to the festival every year.

Archived