Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

How did that last race finish? Ladbrokes stream just gave up haaha

fu cking excitingly tbf. two challenged the leader and both fell at the last lol. then the leader still almost got done on the line. 

think it was the fav who won it. 

How did that last race finish? Ladbrokes stream just gave up haaha

Diego du Charmil charged forward and won but in the end it was very close. Finish had to be checked.

Decent day for me.

£5 returned £17.50 on Sprinter Sacre

£5 returned £20 on Yorkhill

£4 returned £28 on Diego Du Charmil

Nearly had a £50 return on Diamond King/Josie's Orders double off £1 stake. So close!

Same! Ridic.

i saw it was 17/2 like 20 mins ago and was like phwoar that's a gamble that, we're in. didn't realise it went off so short haha. 

99% sure arabian revolution ran for the same yard in the same race and was punted and came absolutely nowhere in the same race last year. conspiracy imo. 

Not a great day for me today, but not awful.

Had 2 places (Shit odds) and two losses on a Lucky 15.

Had Sprinter Sacre in my Lucky 15 for the week so that puts me on two winners with two races to go on it.

Had a Sprinter Sacre/Balthazar King double which I should have cashed out on really! Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I've had a Josies Orders and Ballyandy (Still to run, runs in the last race) double, so hopefully Ballyandy pulls it out the bag for me.

Lost on a small Call The Cops single and had a small single on Voix Du Rous which fell at the last gutted - That would have won I have no doubt, it was going the best by far!

Mixed day, Happy for Sprinter Sacre!

Hope it's a better day tomorrow and Friday! :fc:

quite a good day tbf. 

yorkhill & diamond king both winning, needed more of that or josie's orders to double with yorkhill for a great day. 

sprinter the highlight though, legendary stuff. 

Bastard picked ballyandy before the festival but had to back my mates horse so didn't back it. And where does my mates horse finish ****ing 5th when it pays 4 places, it ran an absolute blinder as well was the only one flying up the hill just got done for speed about half a mile out or else it would probably have won only beat about 5 lengths in the end

All over Betfair's new customer offer.

Thistlecrack and Vautour @ 25/1

Plan to do the same.

Won 400 on 1st day putting me up by about 150 for my week

Today I had 2 winners and 1 place but basically paid for my day out today.

Really need a vautour winning the Ryanair tomorrow

does anyone actually believe that vautour "did a rubbish piece of work" and that's why they've put him in the Ryanair? they blatantly were going to put him there anyway, not run two leading fancies in the gold cup, they just realised how big a bollock they've dropped on punters and made some bullshit up.

ruby wants to ride both, they want to win as many races as possible and they lied throughout the build up to ante post customers so had to come up with something better than "yeah this is a better idea sorry".

vautour, thistlecrack & limini treble @ like 15/2. 

our kaempfer @ 10/1 

garde la victoire @ 4/1

john's spirit & cause of causes e/w double @ 52/1. 

keeping stakes very small today, most of them are free bets. always hate the thursday in betting terms. just gonna have a good watch and wait for tomorrow mainly. 

our kaempfer @ 10/1 

garde la victoire @ 4/1

keeping stakes very small today, most of them are free bets. always hate the thursday in betting terms. just gonna have a good watch and wait for tomorrow mainly. 

thursday and friday are usually my best days. look for upsets on the thursday and friday look for the real favs and the false favs. 

thursday and friday are usually my best days. look for upsets on the thursday and friday look for the real favs and the false favs. 

the new mares race will hopefully make it easier i guess, absolute banker in it. ryanair with vautour looks an easier puzzle to crack than normal, too. 

our kaempfer @ 10/1 

garde la victoire @ 4/1

Mine is pretty similar to yours scouse, so best of luck.

Archived