Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

so, so easy. 

bookies will have to stop taking mullins horses on, surely. vroum vroum mag was odds against this morning, like i said last night should've been 1/4 at best. ridic. 

so, so easy. 

bookies will have to stop taking mullins horses on, surely. vroum vroum mag was odds against this morning, like i said last night should've been 1/4 at best. ridic. 

got evens this morning. mullins was always going to have a great day 1. they are to be shot at all week after this! 

Great 1st day (Makes a change! Regular contributors to this thread every year will probably know i'm always saying I have a shite festival day 1 and 2 then pull it back in the final 2 days).

I had the Douvan/Annie Power double which I placed on Saturday @ 9/2 (What a run by both of them! Annie Power :wub:) £10 returns £55.

I had a Min (2nd @ 7/4 - Place), Holywell (2nd @ 7/1 - Place), Vroum Vroum Mag (1st @ 11/10 - Winner) and Southfield Royale (4th @ 7/1 - Place) in a Lucky 15 - 0.35 E/W (£10.50 Total Stake) returns £28.06

And I had Fox Norton (33/1) which finished 3rd in the 2.10 - Now i'm not sure what the E/W terms are, I would think it's just 1 and 2 but i'm clinging onto hope they might give the 3rd place, best to check it out, just incase, if they are (Which I don't think they will) £1 E/W returns £9.25 - But even without that i've had a pretty good Day 1, just hope it continues throughout the festival!

Losers were £1 E/W on Hargam, £1 E/W on Shantou Flyer and probably as i've said £1 E/W on Fox Norton.

Archived