Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2016

Expire 16th April.

I'll just find a couple of decent footy evens shots playing at home and whack them all on those.

yeah was gonna say £30/40 on three or four doubles, you'd have to be pretty rubbish to lose them all and it's free money! good luck. 

Yep they must be shitting it. Limini is a proper Irish banker too according to an Irish guy I know who goes to the festival every year.

fingers crossed. lol the irish twinge to that roar as she hit the front. ping. good night bookies. 

Great day :D

Vautour/Thistlecrack double and Vautour/Thistlecrack/Limini treble!

had the same double and trebles, got my money back on losing the first, had king's palace place @ 12/1 and got 3 free bets for 3 ruby walsh winners. 

added to the fact that skybet paid out my ruby walsh gold cup ride this morning cos i asked them nicely and it's been a day and a half. 

Another evens day for me pretty much.

Can't beleive I didn't get a a Vautour, Thistlecrack, Limini treble, seemed so obvious!

I need Day 4 to be like Day 1 for a fantastic festival otherwise, it's been a good festival but not outstanding betting wise! lol

Might go for an EW treble of Zubayr, Long Dog and Cue Card tomorrow @ just under 250/1. Fancy Zubayr and Cue Card, Long Dog has good EW claims but that's a tough race to call so might leave him out and go for the double.

Nothing else really standing out for me.

Archived