Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Celeb beauties

I'm sure there was a pic of her topless on holiday, I'd better do some research.

EDIT; Oh yes. Not flat chested but not that big either, she must have filled out with age.

Edited by Webbo

I'm sure there was a pic of her topless on holiday, I'd better do some research.

EDIT; Oh yes. Not flat chested but not that big either, she must have filled out with age.

Yes there is.

Can't post it on here though lol

Now 37 and a proper milf

If you like a bit more in your hand ...

post-17188-0-35787100-1452637351_thumb.j

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 1

Think this thread might go as well eventually, with all this clamping down to please Google.

Google being an American company, might it be the case that we can show pics of some horrific violence of whatever kind and get a pass but any kind of nudity (at all) is considered taboo. That would make sense with the overall moral compass.

also interesting (not really) chat we had in work the other day, how do you pronounce nude? is it nood (kinda rhymes with food or dude) or is it newd (like new with a d on the end)? or are they two different words? 

also interesting (not really) chat we had in work the other day, how do you pronounce nude? is it nood (kinda rhymes with food or dude) or is it newd (like new with a d on the end)? or are they two different words? 

The former is the US pronunciation, the latter the UK pronunciation, so strictly speaking both sides are right.

"Nood" for me.

Edited by Fox92

nah the us dont do nothing right bro 

Well, other than empire expansionism (they learned from the best, after all), but I see your point.

I try to be magnanimous about the differences between US and UK spelling/pronunciation when I'm teaching (have to been even-handed), but yeah - what's with the way they say 'aluminium', for pity's sake?

Edited by leicsmac

Google being an American company, might it be the case that we can show pics of some horrific violence of whatever kind and get a pass but any kind of nudity (at all) is considered taboo. That would make sense with the overall moral compass.

Stereotypes are a real time saver!

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348688?hl=en#Violent_content

Sorry Jordan, I should have laid on the sardonism a little more there to make it more obvious I was taking the mick.

Obviously the advertisers want everything squeaky clean, including violence and nudity.

I don't believe it's Google so much as the advertisers. Google are a business and they have to listen to their customers.

Yeah, and the advertisers want everything clean and wholesome. Though is a lady (or a bloke) showing a little (and only a little) skin really that much of an affront to the eyes of the money men?

Edited by leicsmac

Sorry Jordan, I should have laid on the sardonism a little more there to make it more obvious I was taking the mick.

Obviously the advertisers want everything squeaky clean, including violence and nudity.

Yeah, and the advertisers want everything clean and wholesome. Though is a lady (or a bloke) showing a little (and only a little) skin really that much of an affront to the eyes of the money men?

Who decides what's too much? You're always going to err on the side of safety.

I can understand why kinder eggs wouldnt want an ad next to a pic of a woman with her ankles behind her ears.

It's not just a case of decency though, there are women's groups who would object.

Edited by Webbo

I also wonder if some of it stems from Google doing business in places with a wide range of mores, so they make it a policy to err on the side of caution or conservatism with their ad businesses.

I can understand why kinder eggs would want an ad next to a pic of a woman with her ankles behind her ears.

It's not just a case of decency though, there are women's groups who would object.

But can we take a screenshot and post it in the Phunny Photos thread? lol Edited by Jordan

I can understand why kinder eggs wouldnt want an ad next to a pic of a woman with her ankles behind her ears.

women should only form groups if theyre gonna take their clothes off imo