Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Celeb beauties

I dread to think one day I'll find women from sofa adverts attractive.

:xmasbiggrin:

The old bull and the young bull were standing at the top of the hill overlooking a paddock of many gorgeous young heifers. The young bull said, "Let's charge down the hill, knock over that fence and service one of those heifers each". The old bull wisely replied, "Why don't we saunter down the hill, open the gate, take a sip at the water trough and then service ALL of those heifers?"

i agree webbo but youve got to admit its a fall from grace when not long ago there was wall to wall skin on this forum now we're scouring SCS adverts for "a fully clothed women" as Wymespool would say

Hell yeah. Do you think I don't miss chesty women in their skimpies too?

• Like 2

i agree webbo but youve got to admit its a fall from grace when not long ago there was wall to wall skin on this forum now we're scouring SCS adverts for "a fully clothed women" as Wymespool would say

I'm saying the woman on the available car.com adverts is hawt. MegaHAWT

Can't seem to download or link to any of the photos for some reason, but this bird's instagram is well worth checking out: https://www.instagram.com/brittanya187/

Not sure what she's famous for, apart from looking unreal, but she's got 5.2 million followers, probably been on some shit reality show or something.

Edited by foxes876

Can't seem to download or link to any of the photos for some reason, but this bird's instagram is well worth checking out: https://www.instagram.com/brittanya187/

Not sure what she's famous for, apart from looking unreal, but she's got 5.2 million followers, probably been on some shit reality show or something.

Infringement of copyright may result in monetary damages, lawsuits, costly legal fees and under some rare circumstances, criminal charges.

just a heads up.