Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RobHawk

Fav Xmas song!

So we are top of the league and the festive season is upon is, so whats your favourite christmas song?

Theres obviously a lot of classics out there, and my favourite tends to change year on year as eventually they all become unbearable, but my fav this year is the Bob Dylan cover of 'Must be Santa'. Its like Christmas, St Patricks Day and Bob Dylan all rolled into less than 3 minutes of greatness! 

So we are top of the league and the festive season is upon is, so whats your favourite christmas song?

Theres obviously a lot of classics out there, and my favourite tends to change year on year as eventually they all become unbearable, but my fav this year is the Bob Dylan cover of 'Must be Santa'. Its like Christmas, St Patricks Day and Bob Dylan all rolled into less than 3 minutes of greatness! 

Great choice. 

One of my favourites.

Dylan can be the only man to bring political leaders into a Christmas song lol

Edited by Fox92

I f****** HATE Xmas songs. The same overplayed shite every year. The Pogues can go f*** themselves.

Merry Xmas Everyone

Yeah but theres songs out there that are better than the overplayed crap, and while seasonal and festive aren't overplayed and annoying.

For example, my fav xmas song a few years ago was this:

Not amazing really but it was different and most people have probably never heard it! 

Yeah but theres songs out there that are better than the overplayed crap, and while seasonal and festive aren't overplayed and annoying.

For example, my fav xmas song a few years ago was this:

Not amazing really but it was different and most people have probably never heard it! 

At work so the link doesnt work.

If i had to choose a Xmas favourite it would be Proper crimBo