Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Arsenal (A) Changed to 14.02.16 - 12 noon KO

after 1 adult and 1 under 18 ticket for Arsenal if anyone wants to sell . Want to take my son for his birthday . Not fly by night glory supporters , both season ticket holders for years but struggle for away games due to sons football commitments . thanks

FAO anybody that hasn't got a ticket yet

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/limited-amount-of-arsenal-tickets-available-online-from-monday-2927432.aspx

A limited amount of match tickets for Leicester City’s trip to Arsenal on 14 February have been returned to the Club and will be available for purchase online ONLY on Monday 1 February from 9am.

Anyone actually got anything yet?

no i get to the ticket page but then can't choose seats, i am now also sat with a watford ticket in my basket i can't pay for !!!

just got in, 2 seats left, already in someones account. so guess it's sold out again.

let me back in and shows 5 tickets but again all showing yellow, and now i've lost the watford ticket. ****ing useless site.

Archived