Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Arsenal (A) Changed to 14.02.16 - 12 noon KO

1 adult and 1 child ticket wanted if anyone know of any , thanks  (both season ticket holders bit not enough points before it sold out) son's birthday too so would love to surprise him 

Still after 2 if anyone can now not make it . thanks

Can anybody help...

Has FoxTravel sold out? Says not on the OS, is that accurate? If it has, how do I go about travelling with Audsen Clark? 

If it's not too late. Cheaper than me changing train tickets. I haven't done an away via buses since Coventry in 2006.

My missus is not happy because this will clash with her usual visit to a Sunday service. Her first reaction on hearing the news was "I am not going". I have persuaded her otherwise.

Some may laugh, but a lot of people still believe in going to mass etc, and the complete disregard of this aspect by Sky is typical of their uncaring approach to public relations.

I am sure both clubs are aware of the problems both sets of supporters have been caused, but what can they do, contracts have been signed and neither can use a long spoon, as the saying goes.

After 1 Arsenal ticket if available due to Skys "thoughtfulness" in changing the match date/time at rather short notice. Not nice for a lot of those fans who pre-booked trains etc... I live in Putney, SW London. Thank you.

Archived