Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Arsenal (A) Changed to 14.02.16 - 12 noon KO

**TRAIN TICKETS AVAILABLE from Leicester to London

I've managed to organise car travel so have got a bunch of train tickets spare so happy to sell on at a discount:

Details:

Leicester to London (including unlimited travel on underground) - super off peak travel card - 14th February 2016 (same day return) purchased for £66.50 will sell for £46.00 each

Numbers available: x 8

Will happily post out Royal Mail 2nd Class recorded free of charge

Contact if interested - first time poster so if you have any questions or apprehensions feel free to contact.

Trains are a nightmare from Peterborough from this.

****ing engineering works

Mate of mine has same problem from cambridge 

and manningtree which is normally just an hours direct ride somehow takes 2 hours plus or something on that sunday with 2 changes, no idea if it's replacement buses or what, but it really has ****ed him over.

I guess he is asking as the club have stated all returns from those who can't make the new arranged time, will go on sale 9am febs 1st.

Exactly this reason, as the returns can only be bought by 108+ points. I'm guessing there will be very few returns but will try.

I have 2 refs to try and get tickets but need a further one.

Archived