Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Get this lol

I've ended up having to meet him half way, lend him the money to go down to the fanstore, him go down there, ask what's going on, find out it's to do with a debit payment issue (which was since sorted) and Jim's not only sorted him a ticket, but he's just sorted him the ticket that is right next to us by complete coincidence.

Cannot believe our luck.

Great bloke Jim, can't fault him. Glad you've got it sorted.

I asked for lower and was told there being reserved for the elderly :-)

Please tell me this is a joke? It should be but it would not be hugely surprising if it was true knowing our club.

Disgraceful if true.

Please tell me this is a joke? It should be but it would not be hugely surprising if it was true knowing our club.

Disgraceful if true.

It's the same old crew you must know them they always sit on front couple of rows

to be fair they are hard core but can't stand anymore

I think it's fair enough

I got lower tier - row 6 - online.

Do you look like a pensioner :-)

I asked for lower tier front row to be told the above,ended up upper tier

I got lower tier - row 6 - online.

Do you look like a pensioner :-)

I asked for lower tier front row to be told the above,ended up upper tier

I'm on the away scheme and I managed to swap my Upper Tier tickets for Lower Tier.... away scheme was going to allocate Upper Tier automatically. Rang the club on Wednesday and they changed it no bother.

It's the same old crew you must know them they always sit on front couple of rows

to be fair they are hard core but can't stand anymore

I think it's fair enough

Although I can empathise, I don't think areas of away ends should be 'reserved' for people of certain age groups. It's not like the back rows are reserved for younger people so I don't see how that's fair personally. I'm sure some will disagree :) 

They're probably sold out but the club will release saying its confirmed sold out tomorrow to make it look like P2 got the remaining few when actually they didn't jus to save chaos

its not sold out. you can still get tickets. 

Archived