Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

So all that histeria around 10am that it had sold out was nonsense, just had a goosey gander and still around 14 left, plus anything they haven't put up yet, if you're P1 and haven't purchased yet surely you aren't thinking of going, so P2 might get some tickets.

Wonder if they keep some that aren't available online? What would be the point in queueing all night if there's only 16 left. You could be the first in the queue but they'd sell out in the time it took to walk from the ticket office door to the till :/

Wonder if they keep some that aren't available online? What would be the point in queueing all night if there's only 16 left. You could be the first in the queue but they'd sell out in the time it took to walk from the ticket office door to the till :/

I reckon they do, or they'd not advise you to buy from the shop, phone.

They probably just kept releasing parts of blocks to cope with the demand throughout the day, let's face it they know exactly how many would buy one as surely most have, then it starts again at 9am.

So all that histeria around 10am that it had sold out was nonsense, just had a goosey gander and still around 14 left, plus anything they haven't put up yet, if you're P1 and haven't purchased yet surely you aren't thinking of going, so P2 might get some tickets.

It did actually say "Sold Out" on the website at around 10.30 and there were no seats available to buy. Since then, around 20 seats have re-appeared and it's no longer saying sold out.

There's nothing unreasonable in what I said there.

There is.

8 games every season for the last 3 seasons? That's part time for me.

You're so wet it's unreal.

There is.

I think that's harsh but whatever. And I think it's more the fact that you're eager to snipe at people than me being 'wet', I'm sure there are many people who wouldn't call 8 games a season part-time.

There is.

Come on mate, 8 games is not part-time.

You have to be a season ticket holder so you are looking at 70%+ of fixtures attended over the course of the last 2 seasons and 65%+ in the Championship

With ticket prices the way they are, the Club is lucky that it has plenty of people daft enough to continually pay £40+ for tickets to more than one away game let alone 8.

I'm not saying people who have gone to 8 away games a season for the last 3 years deserve a ticket to Stamford Bridge but to suggest they are part-time fans is laughable.

You have to be a season ticket holder so you are looking at 70%+ of fixtures attended over the course of the last 2 seasons and 65%+ in the Championship

With ticket prices the way they are, the Club is lucky that it has plenty of people daft enough to continually pay £40+ for tickets to more than one away game let alone 8.

I'm not saying people who have gone to 8 away games a season for the last 3 years deserve a ticket to Stamford Bridge but to suggest they are part-time fans is laughable.

Agree.

Rob you've been harsh here mate

plus you cant simply assess a supporter 's hierachy by attendance alone over a small given period. people have mortgages, weekend work, families, children and commitments. I might do 7/8 away games a year but I've been going since 1981 - 35 years and I've had some right shit in that time. I was there in days when we regularly got 7000 at home gates. I'm nothing special - plenty more like me but you cant say little Jonny who is on an under 18 ticket and goes to every game for 2 seasons is a greater fan; wait until he has the commitments of life. Anyway....anyone got a spare ticket? 

Some people need to get down from their high horses. nobody knows what situation each individual person is in so to call them part time is pathetic. Job changes, accessibility, money are all things that go in to the decision of buying a tickets.

I live 100 miles south of Leicester and over the last two years there have been a lot more accessible games as the lower leagues are filled with clubs up north, which on a Tuesday night which they often were in the championship were impossible to get to.

I think he meant a part-time away fan? Might be wrong but it would be a ludicrous suggestion otherwise.

I'd say about 8 games is a part-time away fan. I do around that and PRI 2. I have no problem missing out on away tickets to people who go every week. That's a massive commitment so fair play. I wouldn't want to do it. Especially when a home game for me is like an away game for anyone else. I also have better things to do with my weekend than a trek to Southampton and Swansea when there's a stream to watch.

Feel gutted for those who are genuine P2's and havn't had a chance, that really is a joke, they should have atleast made P2 and they should have had a chance, however small that may be.

However (an call me bitter if you wish) i'm delighted a few of the P2's I know who have 'cheated' their way to P2 by lending their priorities out all season failed to get tickets. Karma.

Archived