Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

It's the same old crew you must know them they always sit on front couple of rows

to be fair they are hard core but can't stand anymore

I think it's fair enough

It's not fair enough.

If they physically can't stand up for 45 minutes they should be in the disabled section.

They contribute nothing towards the atmosphere and make our ends look shit.

My personal favourite is when people ask me to sit down during the game so that they can see, then the ****ers stand up for the whole duration of half time

It's not fair enough.

If they physically can't stand up for 45 minutes they should be in the disabled section.

My personal favourite is when people ask me to sit down during the game so that they can see, then the ****ers stand up for the whole duration of half time

Here we go again

It's not fair enough.

Are you mental ?

They are all seater stadiums lol

These people have been following the club before your father shot his bolt to make you !

Bit of respect please

It would seem a very bizarre move to give the lower tier to people struggling to stand.

a) did these people not go to Newcastle and Sunderland?!

b) 99% of all fans ever in the lower tier at the Bridge stand. It would be a pretty daft decision to chance that when they have a much higher probability of taking their seat in the upper.

Please tell me this is a joke? It should be but it would not be hugely surprising if it was true knowing our club.

Disgraceful if true.

I think it is probably true. I'm on the away scheme and asked within an hour of the e-mail coming round to be switched to the front row of the lower tier.

I got a reply saying 'lower tier is possible but unlikely to be the first few rows'. Ended up with Row 8. I don't know why that would be...

There are still 'some' tickets left and the club will issue a statement this evening regarding availability, according to the email I have from them.

I speculated 300 left approximately to try get a figure out of them as to how many, they are refusing to reveal the number.

It's not fair enough.

Grow up you childish idiot.

Anyone what's had the pleasure of the Shed in the Lower will tell you pray you don't get the final row at the top

haha! Exactly where I was for THAT league cup game. To be fair though as long as the ball stays on the ground you're okay and just have to sort of shift around every so often.

Archived