Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

West brom (H) 1/3/16 7:45pm

I've got a spare ticket going in SK1 at face value to a Leicester fan.  It's a season ticket for a 12-year old who can't quite face a 260 miile round trip and getting home after 1am on a school night.  I can get it upgraded to any age category by phoning the ticket office, if you can transfer me the money in advance.  I can meet either at the Donkey or at the King Power before the match.  

I've got a spare ticket going in SK1 at face value to a Leicester fan.  It's a season ticket for a 12-year old who can't quite face a 260 miile round trip and getting home after 1am on a school night.  I can get it upgraded to any age category by phoning the ticket office, if you can transfer me the money in advance.  I can meet either at the Donkey or at the King Power before the match.  

Messaged you mate. 

bagged 2 "restricted view" in the west stand that came on. couldnt get it past the mrs to spend £45. so £27 will do. 

I think 'restricted' view means you're in front of one of those blue pole bollards, as other areas of that stand is fine.

I think 'restricted' view means you're in front of one of those blue pole bollards, as other areas of that stand is fine.

ive sat in "severely" restricted before and wasnt able to tell any difference. im sure i will live. and its a quid cheaper. 

Posted Today, 03:26 PM

Winchesterfox, on 29 Feb 2016 - 3:23 PM, said:snapback.png

Sold to Brummiefox

Archived