Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Arsenal away joke

Booked my train tickets last week and now changed the fixture to a completely different day.

That's an absolute joke

Just discussing in the other thread. Same. Literally booked my train tickets yesterday too.

thats happened to me in the past with a music concert. so frustrating. Also it depends what train company it is.. some charge if you want to change the date on your ticket, but some don't. I remember going to music concert in Ipswich about 6 years ago and Greater Anglia didn't charge me for changing ticket date. But Others do. 

i was sure they had to move games quite a bit in advance? three weeks is pretty nuts considering february fixtures for sky were announced tiiime ago

6 weeks notice from december onwards.

the game is in 3 weeks. don't know where fans stand now cuz if you werent able to make it you have to return the tickets in person to the KP.

Expect every arsenal ticket to arrive now with a voucher (unless they have already been posted?)

Time like this when it pays to be lazy.

Hadn't booked my train tickets :D

you still massively lose out because 

a) trains are shitter on sundays

b) trains are more expensive

c) nobody has ever enjoyed an away game at lunchtime on a sunday 

trains on a sunday are usually cheaper but are few and far between.

going into london however.....

Surely this is a chance for the trains to get good publicity?

All they have to do is announce that all tickets going from Leicester to London on the 13th will be available to use on the 14th?

The plan was always going to be to go on Saturday and come back Sunday so this don't really change much for me.

I doubt it was Murdochs personal decision Pablo lol

Works out well for most I imagine but that really is quite disgraceful at such short notice, something really needs to be done by the Premier league.

I doubt it was Murdochs personal decision Pablo lol

Works out well for most I imagine but that really is quite disgraceful at such short notice, something really needs to be done by the Premier league.

Yeah obviously lol It's his personal decision to fuk up football on a regular basis though.

Trains do look shit, seem to be taking longer as well, got to go first thing in morning and even that leaves pitiful drinking time.

Archived