Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Our Big King Power Title Party! - Saturday

Ofcourse you will - unless you're turning up in a forest shirt. That said, you'd probably still get hugged wearing that shit. Everyone will be buzzing.

Haha I know the people will be fine. More worried about walking down the canal/river. Haven't done it since I was about 12 with me dad. Normally we stay at the premier Inn and walk in from fosse park but I'm not stopping over this time.

I'm on the other side of town as visiting relatives in Syston before hand. I'm hoping it hasn't changed much.

Just be aware guys if you are travelling in the hope of getting in a pub that I reckon by midday EVERY pub will be heaving and you may not get in anywhere. I think the Local Hero are doing an outside bar so might be worth heading there.

Im going to get into town for about 10am. Cant wait.

getting a train from lincoln to leicester around 10:30 and will hit the city at 12:30ish, i am lucky enough to have got a ticket but dad and brother are watching from a pub, where is best for us to go for some pre match cheekies as well as watching the game? might not need pre match drinks within a pub if its as glorious as they say it will be, may just just get some cans and soak up the sun shine and atmosphere but a pub to watch the game will be needed if anyone has advice? 

get some cans might be the best option.. Bricklayers is not far away but as said on here every pub will be heaving.. I'll be outside the ground with my radio and loads of beer.. loads of shops close by anyhow...  Blue Armeh!

get some cans might be the best option.. Bricklayers is not far away but as said on here every pub will be heaving.. I'll be outside the ground with my radio and loads of beer.. loads of shops close by anyhow...  Blue Armeh!

Sounds good to me!!!!!  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:   :clap:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Cheers mate will keep that in mind, may have to reassess and get in first thing [emoji1303]

as mentioned it will be a gorgeous day so maybe a radio and beers in the sunshine out side the stadium is the way to go!!!

as mentioned it will be a gorgeous day so maybe a radio and beers in the sunshine out side the stadium is the way to go!!!

Sounds like a plan mate! Got my hotel booked, trains sorted so now just need to get on it. Can't wait. Talk of going to The Dry Dock too.

This will be the best day ever. I go to games on my own which I usually love but doesn't feel right this time. If anyone has a sound group I can hang with for an hour or two before the game let me know!!! x

The'll be a few off us in the Parcel Yard from about 1.30 not the best football pub granted, but it's normally easy to get served and handy for that taxi ride to the ground, we would normally embark on a pub crawl with the weather expected to be nice, but I have a feeling all pubs are gonna be rammed and I hate waiting to get served lol

Feel free to join us, although you may have to stand a round lol (of drinks that is)

Haha I know the people will be fine. More worried about walking down the canal/river. Haven't done it since I was about 12 with me dad. Normally we stay at the premier Inn and walk in from fosse park but I'm not stopping over this time.

I'm on the other side of town as visiting relatives in Syston before hand. I'm hoping it hasn't changed much.

Leave the car in syston, jump on the train, fetch car next day  :thumbup:

Walking down the canal is fine. I only do it from the Holiday Inn as I park there after driving from Hinckley, mind. Like you I'll be going alone. Dunno exactly what I'm doing yet but suspect it won't involve driving! Be good to join up with a group.

Bunch of us look like we might venture to the Local hero with the DJ and outside bar if anybody fancies a big Foxestalk get together. Although I assume a lot of people will have the same idea so could get hectic.

flying back from Bahrain tonight for this, managed to get a ticket through my dad. Only problem is im at the opposite corner from my dad, so gunna have to try and make my way through at the end to get to him and watch us lift the trophy. Im assuming il have to go up and down along concourses and seats to get round? Anyone done this before? Worried the stewards will stop me.

Anyway, cant wait!!!

flying back from Bahrain tonight for this, managed to get a ticket through my dad. Only problem is im at the opposite corner from my dad, so gunna have to try and make my way through at the end to get to him and watch us lift the trophy. Im assuming il have to go up and down along concourses and seats to get round? Anyone done this before? Worried the stewards will stop me.

Anyway, cant wait!!!

were are you, where's your dad?

Anyway, cant wait!!!

Yea where abouts are you? you may find a kind ST holder who will do a swap

Travelling over along with lots of other Irish based fans on Saturday with no tickets...A few of us have Gold Club Membership but were left dissappointed....Still will be great to be there for Saturdays party...Just thinking would it make sense for the open top bus tour on Saturday evening/night from the Stadium into city centre and on to Victoria Park....The place will be packed and in party mood anyway and it would mean the city council and police would only have to plan for one day/night of mayhem rather than two.... :scarf:

This will be the best day ever. I go to games on my own which I usually love but doesn't feel right this time. If anyone has a sound group I can hang with for an hour or two before the game let me know!!! x

Me and my mate from Loughborough are meeting at the Bricklayers Arms Welford Road about 3/4 ish if that's any good? More than welcome bud

Archived