Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Our Big King Power Title Party! - Saturday

Where are people watching the game that don't have tickets?

This...They should stream it on big screens at the KP. They could fit an extra 1600 people in there

I can provide Kodi lol

Getting the half 10 bus into town for early doors. Gonna get messy. Just hope I can pace myself and actually make it to the game.

I'm going to take it very slowly pre game as i want to remember the trophy presentation .Then afterwards on it.

Honestly Saturday cant come round sooner. Going to be the most epic of days. Everyone in full song. Not only that but the Boro vs Brighton game is on early so can watch that to see if its De Laet or Knockaert who join us in the prem. In fact De Laet will get a prem winners medal I wonder if he will travel to Leicester to join in?

It really hasn't sunk in yet and I don't think it will until Morgan gets that trophy. Wonder when the open top bus parade will be?

Is the trophy really going to have blue and yellow ribbons, not blue and white? :-(

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/03/leicester-premier-league-winners-celebrate

Ranieri’s first task will be to bring his players back down to Earth for their final two Premier League games this season. Everton are the visitors to the King Power stadium at 5.30pm on Saturday, after which captain Wes Morgan will be awarded with the Premier League trophy decorated with ribbons of blue and yellow - representing the club’s colours and those of Thailand’s royal house.

I'm thinking half-time at the Everton game would be a good time to show our respect for former City star and MOTD commentator Gary Lineker with a friendly  "Kit-Off-For-Gary" singalong to the tune of "Guantanamera"

Kit-off for Gary?

We've got our kit off for Gary!

Kit-off for Gaaary?

We've got our kit off for Gary!

Maybe a few hardier souls could even strip down to their keks to add more levity to the party?

Just a thought. lol

Bluecoat

Getting the half 10 bus into town for early doors. Gonna get messy. Just hope I can pace myself and actually make it to the game.

Don't worry, If anyone sees you or any other stragglers I'm sure we can carry you down to the KP and find a seat for you  :thumbup: 

Like to think you'd return the favor.... Unless we're both staggering, then we're in trouble.

Guest LCFC_World

Can't wait for this. Before during and after the game should be great. How long after the game will people be staying out?

Archived