Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Our Big King Power Title Party! - Saturday

Im over in Family stand next to away fans, my dads in SK4

were are you, where's your dad?

Yea where abouts are you? you may find a kind ST holder who will do a swap

I honestly don't see why a pitch invasion would 'spoil' the presentation of the trophy, or even prevent it from happening.

The club will say it will though and there's a decent chance that will deter enough people.

Where you not there when we won the championship?

I expect encouraging a crowd to gather outside of the stadium to watch a screen whilst a games going on inside would only hinder people trying to get into and out of the stadium and make the general police management of the affair much, much harder. If any sort of crowd gathered that wasn't part of the actual crowd I'd expect the police would get twitchy and want to dispearse / move it on.

It'd also be a strange commercial decision on the clubs side - you'd be putting up a screen to show something you charge people to go in and see, for others to see it for free? I know it's not as simple as that in some respects, but there are some clear reasons why the club won't / can't do what you say.

I would expect the police to be doing all they can to deter large crowds gathering outside the stadium. It will be the last thing they want I should think. If there are large numbers planning on turning up without tickets, they will need to be managed correctly.

Im over in Family stand next to away fans, my dads in SK4

Concourse it over to the gallery then. Use last flight of steps.

If you can manage to shift enough people to enable you to make it down the steps into main stand concourse.

There is a small flight of steps at the end of the concourse that allow you to access the kop concourse.

Or at least there used to be when I worked at the club.

Concourse it over to the gallery then. Use last flight of steps.

If you can manage to shift enough people to enable you to make it down the steps into main stand concourse.

There is a small flight of steps at the end of the concourse that allow you to access the kop concourse.

Or at least there used to be when I worked at the club.

Cheers mate! Recon the stewards will have a problem if the catch me?

Cheers mate! Recon the stewards will have a problem if the catch me?

No they will all be around the pitch. And as everyone will be stood up you just walk behind people. You only need to do one small section in front of the gallery.

The'll be a few off us in the Parcel Yard from about 1.30 not the best football pub granted, but it's normally easy to get served and handy for that taxi ride to the ground, we would normally embark on a pub crawl with the weather expected to be nice, but I have a feeling all pubs are gonna be rammed and I hate waiting to get served lol

Feel free to join us, although you may have to stand a round lol (of drinks that is)

Me and my mate from Loughborough are meeting at the Bricklayers Arms Welford Road about 3/4 ish if that's any good? More than welcome bud

Thanks chaps think I may take someone up on their offer!

Haha I know the people will be fine. More worried about walking down the canal/river. Haven't done it since I was about 12 with me dad. Normally we stay at the premier Inn and walk in from fosse park but I'm not stopping over this time.

I'm on the other side of town as visiting relatives in Syston before hand. I'm hoping it hasn't changed much.

If you're in syston, leave your motor there and train it in, much easier.

Man city invaded the pitch a few years back, then went back into the stands and the presentation went ahead as planned.

But they scored in the dying seconds, different circumstances, us invading the pitch would be similar to Huddersfield running on the other year. It's not spontaneous.

i can watch football and not worry about the result! 

this its gonna be amazing! hope they guys turn up and we beat everton, but meh it dont matter if we dont! WE ARE CHAMPIONS

How early do we reckon programs will sell out or do you think they'll have extra made.

I'd like one to remember the day but they'll go much quicker than normal.

They'll have extra made. They sell about 10-11000 per match but with 1000s outside that could easily double.

Archived