Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Our Big King Power Title Party! - Saturday

Get what your saying, but if happened at Doncaster, it's 1000000% gonna happen Saturday

If so pathetic morons, anyone spoiling the trophy presentation and celebrations needs a right slap and banning. Dick heads!

Guest LCFC_World

With pitch invasions I don't mind if people want to do them, just aslong as the presentation goes ahead. This is our first league title, if people wanna run on the pitch for 5 minutes let them as long as the presentation don't get ruined. With Doncaster, it happened after the presentation and everything was fine (there was one before the presentation if I remember and that didn't go down too well)....

With pitch invasions I don't mind them, just aslong as the presentation goes ahead. This is our first league title, if people wanna run on the pitch for 5 minutes let them as long as the presentation don't get ruined.

People got on the pitch early at Doncaster but were soon removed, and the celebrations went off well...

I begrudgingly understand why they can't show the match on a big screen, but a big screen outside showing the ceremony is surely possible. I'm sure the police would hate it though.

One thing I need assurances on is that Sam Bailey won't be there screeching We are the Champions down the tannoy again.

It's always the bloody warmest day of the year when we have to watch birchy try not to collapse of heat exhaustion doing his annual run around the centre circle, it all for a good cause but I do fear for the poor old bugger

lol i remember thinking the same 20 years ago watching him from the Carling stand at Filbo, always a roaster when he does his runs.. but he's still going! :scarf:

I begrudgingly understand why they can't show the match on a big screen, but a big screen outside showing the ceremony is surely possible. I'm sure the police would hate it though.

One thing I need assurances on is that Sam Bailey won't be there screeching We are the Champions down the tannoy again.

I expect encouraging a crowd to gather outside of the stadium to watch a screen whilst a games going on inside would only hinder people trying to get into and out of the stadium and make the general police management of the affair much, much harder. If any sort of crowd gathered that wasn't part of the actual crowd I'd expect the police would get twitchy and want to dispearse / move it on.

It'd also be a strange commercial decision on the clubs side - you'd be putting up a screen to show something you charge people to go in and see, for others to see it for free? I know it's not as simple as that in some respects, but there are some clear reasons why the club won't / can't do what you say.

getting a train from lincoln to leicester around 10:30 and will hit the city at 12:30ish, i am lucky enough to have got a ticket but dad and brother are watching from a pub, where is best for us to go for some pre match cheekies as well as watching the game? might not need pre match drinks within a pub if its as glorious as they say it will be, may just just get some cans and soak up the sun shine and atmosphere but a pub to watch the game will be needed if anyone has advice? 

I expect encouraging a crowd to gather outside of the stadium to watch a screen whilst a games going on inside would only hinder people trying to get into and out of the stadium and make the general police management of the affair much, much harder. If any sort of crowd gathered that wasn't part of the actual crowd I'd expect the police would get twitchy and want to dispearse / move it on.

It'd also be a strange commercial decision on the clubs side - you'd be putting up a screen to show something you charge people to go in and see, for others to see it for free? I know it's not as simple as that in some respects, but there are some clear reasons why the club won't / can't do what you say.

The stadium will be surrounded regardless of what the police want just so people feel close to it. I feel sorry for people with no ticket, it would be nice if the club could do something.

Wish it was tomorrow; can't wait. Also staying over Saturday night so definitely going out somewhere after the game. 

I'll be getting in 2ish from Cardiff, would be great for all those without tickets to get in the same pub. I've got a Norwich and a Newcastle fan joining me, wanted them to taste success before they plummet to the championship!

I'll be getting in 2ish from Cardiff, would be great for all those without tickets to get in the same pub. I've got a Norwich and a Newcastle fan joining me, wanted them to taste success before they plummet to the championship!

Good luck finding a pub that holds about 40k.

Judging by being I town for the Utd game every single bar will be rammed, & you could be getting turned away at 2pm.

Good luck finding a pub that holds about 40k.

Judging by being I town for the Utd game every single bar will be rammed, & you could be getting turned away at 2pm.

Cheers mate will keep that in mind, may have to reassess and get in first thing [emoji1303]

Even republic will be mad. I think the players will end up in there again.

We're getting into town about 2. Finding a pub for a couple of hours. Have one or two in a pub near the ground. Watch the game. Back into town for the night

Edit - anyone who went on Sunday town was full of Leicester chants then. Yates and that pub near mosh (the weather spoons) was full of city fans. That pub is the place to be!

This will be the best day ever. I go to games on my own which I usually love but doesn't feel right this time. If anyone has a sound group I can hang with for an hour or two before the game let me know!!! x

This will be the best day ever. I go to games on my own which I usually love but doesn't feel right this time. If anyone has a sound group I can hang with for an hour or two before the game let me know!!! x

I second this. First time I've ever been alone. Always been with my Dad, friend or wife. I'm a bit nervous about parking up and walking in to be honest. Should be okay walking from abbie park shouldn't I?

I second this. First time I've ever been alone. Always been with my Dad, friend or wife. I'm a bit nervous about parking up and walking in to be honest. Should be okay walking from abbie park shouldn't I?

Ofcourse you will - unless you're turning up in a forest shirt. That said, you'd probably still get hugged wearing that shit. Everyone will be buzzing.

Archived