Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

2016 Championship Playoff Final

Bah, Hull again. It's going to be so boring at the KC.

Well if your from Leicester and ware a black and gold hoodie in the away end then your in for fecking right good time pealing hot pie off your face !

lol

lol

Hull are rock solid at that level. Absolute c**ts in their 'gritty' style of play in defence mixed with most of the heads they had in the Prem, I think they only lost Brady in the summer they went down and the rest of the quality in Diame, Hernandez, Robertson, Huddlestone and Dawson really have shown their pedigree in fighting through some muck to come back up.

Hope it all ends in flames for them though, a despicable club from their foul accented, half arsed fans, their adjusted nosed softly spoken manager and their Chairman who thinks 'City' is associated with small clubs and 'Tigers' isn't. F off Hull

Guest FriendlyRam

I'm actually glad to see the back of them, sheff weds is a better away day anyway lol.. so I was actually rooting for the wrong team in that regard lol

Do not like Play-Offs. Always unfair on the team who has played 46 games and finished third, even if they go up. At least Hull went through at the expense of Sheffield Wednesday, who finished nine points below them.

Do not like Play-Offs. Always unfair on the team who has played 46 games and finished third, even if they go up. At least Hull went through at the expense of Sheffield Wednesday, who finished nine points below them.

It keeps interest for teams right down to mid-table late into the season. It's harsh on the teams that finish higher but they know the situation before the season, and it's only for promotion, not the title like the stupid rugby union play off. A leagues a league the team at the top wins it, simple.

No particular love for Hull, but I get a feeling the Wednesday fans have that kind of sleeping giant big club arrogance which I can't stand.

The lesser of two evils for me.

I get that. The better team won, Wednesday looked like the lowest side of the four play-off teams today. Bruce really should be going up with that squad anyway.

It keeps interest for teams right down to mid-table late into the season. It's harsh on the teams that finish higher but they know the situation before the season, and it's only for promotion, not the title like the stupid rugby union play off. A leagues a league the team at the top wins it, simple.

.....and two more join them in the higher division, and they should be the next two highest finishers. When promotion is worth £170m, winning the title is very nice, but it isn't the be all and end all. All three who go up from the Championship are winners. Never bought into that 'keeps interest for teams down to mid-table' stuff. Still, my opinion isn't going to affect the way these things work, but glad SWFC didn't go up.

Hull vs west Brom. Tasty fixture, can't wait.

I'll quote this post when Sky show Arsenal v Chelsea whilst this game is on at the same time. The TV game is a boring 0-0 and Hull WBA is 5-4 and half this forum are moaning about Sky showing the big names teams too much when they could be showing exciting games like that. lol

I'll quote this post when Sky show Arsenal v Chelsea whilst this game is on at the same time. The TV game is a boring 0-0 and Hull WBA is 5-4 and half this forum are moaning about Sky showing the big names teams too much when they could be showing exciting games like that. lol

It isn't going to happen lol it is Hull West Brom two of the most boring teams in the top divisions lol

Archived