Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

2016 Championship Playoff Final

The 240k who came to our parade were called glory hunters, but people are slating Hull for not having glory supporters? They've taken more than their average attendance. 

I guess you make quite a good point there.

However all i'm saying is Wednesday probably could have took more and Hull should have had a lower allocation, that is the powers that be's fault though not Hull or their fanbase.

The 240k who came to our parade were called glory hunters, but people are slating Hull for not having glory supporters? They've taken more than their average attendance.

Anyone moaning about glory supporters at a victory parade is an idiot.

Any club in a championship play off final that can't sell out their allocation is a pretty small club.

Given Hull isn't the smallest town, they've been in the premiership a few times recently and there's no other football team in the city - it's a bit shit.

Think Hull are better equipped to go up at this moment in time, but I really hope Wednesday spring a surprise, we already have Boring Burnley up, don't want another dud in Hull to join them.

Anyone moaning about glory supporters at a victory parade is an idiot.

Any club in a championship play off final that can't sell out their allocation is a pretty small club.

Given Hull isn't the smallest town, they've been in the premiership a few times recently and there's no other football team in the city - it's a bit shit.

I agree. It is a bit shit. You'd expect a bit more from a club with recent top flight history. Hull are really a small club still. No bigger than Wigan and Bournemouth, so I give them a bit of slack. They dont have the fans for it.

Think Hull are better equipped to go up at this moment in time, but I really hope Wednesday spring a surprise, we already have Boring Burnley up, don't want another dud in Hull to join them.

Hull are more experienced and better equipped. If Wednesday go up they need a lot more strenghning than Hull would. 

I remember thinking in August 2014 how brilliantly Hull had done in the transfer market, getting in Michael Dawson, Ben Arfa, Mo Diame, Gaston Ramirez and Abel Hernandez. I thought they'd finish top half.

Guest FriendlyRam

Pathetic support from Hull.. tin pot does a disservice to tin pot when describing Hull imo. Dull as dish water and sh*te support.

CMON SHEFF WEDS

I feel at little sorry for Hull fans. Didn't their chairman close down the ticket office and use ticketmaster instead? And no doubt he dreamt up a membership scheme they had to pay for before they are allowed to book tickets. Still want wednesday to come up though.

Archived