Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

2016 Championship Playoff Final

lol It's actually a hell of a lot worse than it looks.whenever the ball goes into the far right hand side (Hull's right back area) you can just see the stands are about a 1/3 full.

Genuinely embarrassing.

Hull will be too strong for sheff wed, 2-0 to the tigers.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong-hate hull and we could really do without seeing Steve Bruce's fat miserable face on motd nect season.

That corporate area angers me every time I see it.

Same here, it's always ****ing empty for the first 10 minutes of each half.

As for Hull, the only thing likeable about them is Steve Bruce.

embarrassing from hull fans...mickey mouse club and support..

Rugby club are playing today I reckon the attendance would have been higher had they not been.

Apparantly Wednesday got 35k tickers in the end due to demand.

I know a few Wednesday fans who wanted a ticket but didn't get one (I must say they're jumping on the bandwagon - i.e. Don't generally go to games, but follow Wednesday - Bit like all the Leicester fans who have popped out the woodwork ah? :ph34r:).

But, I'd be pissed off if I was a Wednesday fan and couldn't get a ticket when you look at the (lack of) numbers Hull have took, you could have gave Hull half/possibly even a quarter of their allocation and you could have gave the rest to Wednesday.

On the other hand those Wednesday fans didn't get a ticket for a reason - No/Very little priority.

The 240k who came to our parade were called glory hunters, but people are slating Hull for not having glory supporters? They've taken more than their average attendance. 

Archived