Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Euro 2016 Betting Thread

So you tell anyone who will listen that they are playing for a draw. Then you cash out when they are drawing?

yeah cos like I said about 4 posts up I was pretty sure Spain would ruin all the fun as normal.

I should of cashed out 115 after 40min

Gotta be honest mate. Looking at how Croatia were playing I'd have gotten out personally. But i'm not a very daring better.

Hard luck buddy. Time for a break perhaps? I'm having one personally. I've done shockingly in the Euro's.

Gotta be honest mate. Looking at how Croatia were playing I'd have gotten out personally. But i'm not a very daring better.

Hard luck buddy. Time for a break perhaps? I'm having one personally. I've done shockingly in the Euro's.

I know mate, just Spain looked good tbf, the teams that have let me down on doubles, treble, 4fold were near enough dead certs, but for 2 flaming penalty misses!! Jesus, oh and add that bloody France draw last week into the mix, absolutely horrific! I'm done with these euros now

Croatia are a colossal price @ 17/2 now. probably route to the final is;

third in group F (austria/iceland)

poland/swiss

belgium (could even end up being wales or someone like turkey ffs)

then the final.

that whole side of the draw :pearsonface:

Bookies have lost their heads. The corner handicap is set at -4 for Portugal. They have won 10-0 and 11-1 in their two games so far and I don't see that changing tonight against a Hungary side that are all but through.

11/10 for -4 on SkyBet.

Archived