Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

4 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Nah, I'm on xbox but the only legends I really like are ferdinand and Vieira. And can't afford either with the rest of the team. lol

ah fair enough. ad like your team but my oack luck has been shit since i packed toty modric but 1.5 mil player i cant complain too much i suppose lol. wouldnt of minded giving you a game but never mind. 

10 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

ah fair enough. ad like your team but my oack luck has been shit since i packed toty modric but 1.5 mil player i cant complain too much i suppose lol. wouldnt of minded giving you a game but never mind. 

Playing me wouldn't help you much, I suck balls at this game lmao. 

Wow just tried this weekend qualification. Got to the final to lose 3-2 which resorted in the player passing the ball around his back 7. Yes 7 with 2 CDMs and 1 upfront. Park the ****ing bus or what 

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Wow just tried this weekend qualification. Got to the final to lose 3-2 which resorted in the player passing the ball around his back 7. Yes 7 with 2 CDMs and 1 upfront. Park the ****ing bus or what 

Save yourself the bother mate, WL is far too time consuming.

9 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Save yourself the bother mate, WL is far too time consuming.

I haven't tried WL yet. Don't think I would get anywhere near 40 games - do people tend to play the full 40 or does everyone stop short?

I would probably fail to qualify anyway; been struggling a lot lately. Just keep bouncing between div 3 and div 2, more time in div 3.

Its just a case of always coming up against mane/sane, vardy and martial and getting hit on the break constantly.

32 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

I haven't tried WL yet. Don't think I would get anywhere near 40 games - do people tend to play the full 40 or does everyone stop short?

I would probably fail to qualify anyway; been struggling a lot lately. Just keep bouncing between div 3 and div 2, more time in div 3.

Its just a case of always coming up against mane/sane, vardy and martial and getting hit on the break constantly.

I've played 40 2 or 3 times, then felt completely underwhelmed after getting the prizes. Most games are a slog if you're nothing special like me!

If you're in those divisions though you'd have every chance of qualifying as they've changed the qualification criteria. 

23 minutes ago, leicester4life said:

Did the new marquee matchups with players in my club, got Busquets, birthday Doumbia and the IF Ziyech, not a bad little haul. Now the question is do I sell now or hold them in hopes of the price going up on PS4?

What's that? 

I don't think I've ever enjoyed beating someone so much as a did this bloke tonight. He played like an absolute arse hat lol. I went up 1-0 and then he decided to pass the ball around for 10 mins. I just sat back and watched. Of course he paused the game numerous times. He eventually had some decent chances but my defense stood tall! 

I don't win many online, but I won this one 2-0(both by Gylfi).

Still in Div 9 :scarf:

edit: then he messages me " You're trash. EA handicapped amateur" lol

I said "Good game to you too!" 

This is why I hardly ever play online ;) 

Haha there are some gimps who play the game. I got beat by someone and he messaged me saying " please sell ypur team" i messgaed back saying "ok" and then he reported me and i got a warning yet when someone was racist too me i reported them and nout happened. Im on holiday and havent played fut champs for 2 weekends and although i hate it im dying to play it with my new sbc torres

Archived