Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Just now, dbtcity said:

Has any1 had a msg pop up mid game saying you should turn off the PS4 as it was to hot?? Maybe it's a sign I should give up on FIFA till 18 Lands

Never seen that, sometimes though the fan in my ps gets so loud I fear it's going to take off

Holy fvcking shit this game about went in the bin. Competing in the DKT and got to the quarter finals. Come up against some average German squad and the game ends 3-3 so off to extra time we go. I chuck on Hazard and Musa and somehow bag two goals in 5 minutes so it's now 5-3. Second half comes around and he somehow manages to score 2 of the easiest and scripted goals you've ever seen. Off to pens we go. Dembele steps up and I aim right but he doesn't move for some reason whatsoever I don't know. He then decides to shoot and it goes miles wide of the goal. Obviously he fvcking wins.

If it wasn't for my partner coming through the door at that presise moment I would of jumped on my PS4, snapped the disk and chuck the controller out the window. 

Fvcking shit game. 

31 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

If it wasn't for my partner coming through the door at that presise moment I would of jumped on my PS4, snapped the disk and chuck the controller out the window. 

Don't do that. We need you in pro clubs!

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Holy fvcking shit this game about went in the bin. Competing in the DKT and got to the quarter finals. Come up against some average German squad and the game ends 3-3 so off to extra time we go. I chuck on Hazard and Musa and somehow bag two goals in 5 minutes so it's now 5-3. Second half comes around and he somehow manages to score 2 of the easiest and scripted goals you've ever seen. Off to pens we go. Dembele steps up and I aim right but he doesn't move for some reason whatsoever I don't know. He then decides to shoot and it goes miles wide of the goal. Obviously he fvcking wins.

Fvcking shit game. 

I got lucky and came up against 3 average players and a half decent 1 and won it 1st time, didn't seem to much ea bs which was nice..... unlike me pulling Dendonker which was quite frankly ? lol 

12 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I got lucky and came up against 3 average players and a half decent 1 and won it 1st time, didn't seem to much ea bs which was nice..... unlike me pulling Dendonker which was quite frankly ? lol 

See I've been coming up against average sides but still getting fvcked over by silly desicions or by how slow the game has been. 

The game varies in speed I swear. One day it's quick and silky. The next it's slow and clunky. It's bullshit. 

13 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

See I've been coming up against average sides but still getting fvcked over by silly desicions or by how slow the game has been. 

The game varies in speed I swear. One day it's quick and silky. The next it's slow and clunky. It's bullshit. 

Games a fvcking joke rn for me.

30 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Best way to do it buddy save yourself a few k on each player

Crazy how quick the prices can change in a day. Picking up 85 rated players for about 13k when tomorrow they will be going for double that. 

41 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

What do you have to do to get that then? 

How do I Get an Invite for FIFA 18 Closed Beta?

To increase your eligibility for future FIFA Closed Beta invites you need to be opted-in to receive FIFA and EA emails. Go to the this page and select the first box, where it says “EA may email me about EA news, products, events and promotions”.

Apparently, EA choose the most active FIFA fans in specific game modes to send the invitations to. Therefore, it could be based on the time they spend on playing the game and their in-game activities such as the level their reach and/or the titles they achieve. For example, some people who were invited to FIFA 17 Online Seasons Beta, were saying that they were playing the game quite a lot and they were staying in DIV 1 for a long time winning the division title almost every time.

Your region also could be important, for example, FIFA 18 Closed Beta invites had been sent to FIFA users in the US and the UK countries only.

Archived