Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

12 minutes ago, Adster said:

Can we please boot out anyone who tries to just fanboy out all the time and skill every time they have the ball instead of passing.

If so I'd appreciate it, people like that piss me off.

Sorry Mahrez, you're out. This team is based on team play and having fun. it was stated at the start of trying to arrange it, and everyone interested has the same mindset. should be a good laugh

6 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

I take it this isn't going be a PC thing ? i'm game for playing if it's PC

PS4 mate. sorry

20 minutes ago, dogadug said:

I've only just moved to PS4 so my pro is badlol  I'll join if you're OK with carrying a noob.

17 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

In all seriousness I'd probably be up for this as well, my pro's not very good because I've barely played that mode but I'll give it a go. Don't really mind where I play

more the merrier. jump into the group on ps4 and add us there, we will try to get a night sorted when we can all get on and play. dont worry about skill, we will be starting in the bottom division anyway

2 minutes ago, Adster said:

Do you usually have someone play Any in clubs? Is there are spaces at the back not controlled by players I don't mind playing Any.

Usually I do yes, But Ashley says its not needed, so i was thinking of trying that. I know when we used to have 6+ players on we didn't bother

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

more the merrier. jump into the group on ps4 and add us there, we will try to get a night sorted when we can all get on and play. dont worry about skill, we will be starting in the bottom division anyway

Is the group the 'Foxes Never Quit' one?

Think I'm already in it if that's the case

6 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Is the group the 'Foxes Never Quit' one?

Think I'm already in it if that's the case

Yes it is, Although I changed the name. I think, might have changed it back again. i should really know this stuff

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Why is that? Not good enough to break down a 5 man defensive line? 

Aren't you the one that said you've never won division one? :)  My personal and club record would suggest otherwise, it's just not as fun and games are more drawn out

2 hours ago, DB11 said:

Aren't you the one that said you've never won division one? :)  My personal and club record would suggest otherwise, it's just not as fun and games are more drawn out

We haven't no 1 win away all the time, this is on XBOX ONE though which imo is more competitive gaming than PS4.. 

Our rank in the world suggests playing 5 at the back is more than good enough. If we had a keeper we would win Division 1 for the fun of it. 

The better teams play with 5 at the back and attack with less players I've noticed.

Just now, Ashley said:

We haven't no 1 win away all the time, this is on XBOX ONE though which imo is more competitive gaming than PS4.. 

Our rank in the world suggests playing 5 at the back is more than good enough. If we had a keeper we would win Division 1 for the fun of it. 

The better teams play with 5 at the back and attack with less players I've noticed.

what are you basing that outlandish statement on?

3 hours ago, Beliall said:

what are you basing that outlandish statement on?

Few of the lads I know are ranked quite decently on Fifa 16 ps4.. played them on both consoles and beat them quite comfortably. Might be something with the controllers I don't know?

Archived