Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

****ing love Grewks lecturing everyone about team balance and tactics and then posting the most ridiculous pace abuse bundesliga LA liga hybrid.

Complete with ninety pace full backs and futty Auba and Reus up front. lol

Pace abuse is a style of play, it has nothing to do with individual players. Pace abuse is reliant on counter attacking play, so averaging 60% and near 90% passing accuracy is counter productive to that approach. As i've already said, i also use Barca's custom tactic, which has low build up speed and short passing. But sure, if your online win percentage is higher than 85% enlighten us all on what 'team balance' is.

12 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Any changes with Pro clubs? Only recently started to play it but I find it more fun and less stressful than UT. Would be much better if the Goalie was the AI and more rewards for passing instead of the greedy gits that try and take on the world.

Definitely needs an update to encourage team play. One greedy person is enough to make me leave the game usually. 

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

can you send invites to players? 

I can invite players who i have as friends, So either add me on playstation, and I will invite you, or look for the club in FIFA. Foxestalk FC. Beliall. And see below for the community page

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

I can invite players who i have as friends, So either add me on playstation, and I will invite you, or look for the club in FIFA. Foxestalk FC. Beliall. And see below for the community page

cheers. how often do you play Clubs?

15 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Very rarely at the moment since my old team disbanded. I used to play saturday night every week

well I'm up for joining either on 16 or 17 when it comes out.

I sometimes play with another club so will have to transfer in and out lol 

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

well I'm up for joining either on 16 or 17 when it comes out.

I sometimes play with another club so will have to transfer in and out lol 

Thats cool. Hopefully we can get a full (ish) team together

22 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Anyone know when the demo is out? I've read the 6th, 8th and 13th from various sources.

The Express has quoted a lead designer who claims it's out on the 13th.

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/706988/FIFA-17-Demo-release-date-Arsenal-Man-Utd-Chelsea-Man-City-FIFA-17-Ratings

57 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Yeah. How often do you guys play? I'm quite limited for play time. Only usually get on at around about 10pm.

Never yet, just getting set up, add me on PS4 and join the group, we will try to arrange a night to play (maybe in a new thread0

37 minutes ago, Adster said:

I'm down for Pro Clubs on PS4, definitely.

Awesome, Join the group and add the members

The two new FUT features are FUT Champions and Squad Building Challenges.

FUT Champions

- A Week-end tournament for the 'best of the best', consisting of 40 playable matches, depending on how many you win will depend on your rewards. Personally i will be targeting 30 out of 40 wins, which would get you something like 100,000 coins, 2 100,000 coin packs and a TOTW pack (Yet to be revealed what it is....but guessing a guaranteed TOTW player).

- You qualify for this by winning a daily tournament during the week.

Squad Building Challenges

-Very similar to the 'Collection book' in past FUTs. Basically you build squads with specific Criterias, and in return you trade them for a reward. Finally a use for all those unwanted players stored in your club.

14 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

So on pro clubs you can only join 1 team? I've only ever played in the team I have with a few friends, I thought you could just with whoever as and when

yeah, you have to quit one club to play on the other, then rejoin if you want to back. its stupid

16 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

So on pro clubs you can only join 1 team? I've only ever played in the team I have with a few friends, I thought you could just with whoever as and when

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

yeah, you have to quit one club to play on the other, then rejoin if you want to back. its stupid

thankfully you don't lose your stats or have to start again. They just accumulate. 

Archived