Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

6 hours ago, Ashley said:

Few of the lads I know are ranked quite decently on Fifa 16 ps4.. played them on both consoles and beat them quite comfortably. Might be something with the controllers I don't know?

fair enough, I'm shit 1v1 against friends, but do OK in FUT

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

fair enough, I'm shit 1v1 against friends, but do OK in FUT

But you just know that one mate we all have who you can never beat or you always draw against them yet you beat your other mates who beat that person... 

Just now, Ashley said:

But you just know that one mate we all have who you can never beat or you always draw against them yet you beat your other mates who beat that person... 

Yeah, His name Halfhand2 and he is dead to me

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Aguero is decent on the ball, Gotze you're questioning that one? Dybala is a no for me 

They're all great footballers. Aguero for me is probably the best player in the world outside of Spain. Dybala could be his natural heir. Gotze is a fantastic playmaker when he's on form.

But purely as a dribbler? None of them are anything like Riyad.

There's plenty of gaps in Mahrez' game, his decision making can be poor, his shooting is average, he's not as quick as people think he is.

But his ball control taking someone on? Outside the top, top bracket (Messi and friends) there genuinely aren't many that can just ghost past someone like Mahrez.

10 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Anyone know what time the demo comes out tomorrow?

it'll probably be lunch time, although I only think it's PS4 and Xbox. Doesn't appear to be PC again

3 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Still no sign on xbox.

Its out now, follow the instructions here.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa-17-demo?utm_campaign=fifa17_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_demo-download-tw-120916&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=17912&ts=1473786977345

Then got to "My games and apps" and it'll be in the "to be installed" section. Just click it and start the install.

It's 8gb.

Archived