Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Is that just an instep pass / shot for the bottom corner? If so, hallelujah. 

Have always hated that there's nothing between a finesse shot and that terrible triple tap toe poke.

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Am I missing something here? How do you do low shots? 

if you mean the 'driven' shots, it's new for FIFA 17?

Also, does anyone know how to change the 'fiery' or 'cool' thing in Journey Mode after choosing a response? I move the left analog stick to choose an answer to a question/action, but then don't know how to alter how fiery or cool the response can be?

6 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I think EA and Frostbite together have taken Fifa to another level. The graphics are so close to lifelike in Fifa 17. Cant wait to see Ranieri. A lot of comments I've heard about PES are that its not very refined in comparison. The only thing PES has going for it is UCL which fifa really needs. The lack of licensed teams and stadiums in PES just kills it for me.

U can get update files for the license issues so that's not a huge problem. I agree with you that frostbite has defo taken it to the next level. I loved the demo of the journey very impressive. I was adamant I was getting Pes. Now the FIFA demo has swayed it 100% for me

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

if you mean the 'driven' shots, it's new for FIFA 17?

Also, does anyone know how to change the 'fiery' or 'cool' thing in Journey Mode after choosing a response? I move the left analog stick to choose an answer to a question/action, but then don't know how to alter how fiery or cool the response can be?

Isn't each response categorised as being either fiery, cool or balanced? Like when you choose "Just get me out there Jose you mardy cvnt", there's a little flame next to it signalling that it's the fiery response. I don't think you can alter each response, but I may be wrong.

1 hour ago, VinceNoir said:

Isn't each response categorised as being either fiery, cool or balanced? Like when you choose "Just get me out there Jose you mardy cvnt", there's a little flame next to it signalling that it's the fiery response. I don't think you can alter each response, but I may be wrong.

all i know is, walker is an arsehole. denied me a fist bump the ****. some mate.

8 hours ago, StanSP said:

............. that is to do with your character's personality and will change depending on what answer you give, not to change the tone of voice in your answer lollol 

On 17/09/2016 at 01:50, DB11 said:

............. that is to do with your character's personality and will change depending on what answer you give, not to change the tone of voice in your answer lollol 

23 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

When you choose an answer you get a pic of fire for fiery, snowflake for cool and scales for a balanced answer. Once you select your answer the bar moves accordingly. Was it really that hard to understand lol 

well I'd chosen what I thought was a 'cool' response and it always came up with fiery, despite it sounding the more polite version.

Didn't think it was that odd a question. Thanks for your fiery responses :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Oh get in.

How do you go about getting EA Access? Do I need to buy the game through the Xbox store?

Googled it bud. You don't buy the game no you buy a subscription to EA Access and it play it from there. Previous years you only got something like 10 hours game play 

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Googled it bud. You don't buy the game no you buy a subscription to EA Access and it play it from there. Previous years you only got something like 10 hours game play 

Sound.

I've got EA access because I wanted early access for Fifa and Battlefield 1. I then found out that you get a discount on EA stuff so I managed to get Battlefield 4 for free and you also get a discount on packs on Fifa.

All for about £3 a month.

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Where you seen this DB you can normally play everything on Access.

Initially it was someone putting it on Twitter so I googled it and there's numerous articles

The cracks are starting to show in EA Access- at least in EA Access’ promise to offer every single EA game available to Xbox One owners pre-launch for ten hours, without restriction. We already learned that Respawn’s Titanfall 2 will be skipping an offering on the service entirely– and now we are learning that FIFA 17 will be fairly limited in its EA Access pre-release incarnation, too.

Unlike the previous few years, where the entire game was offered to players carte blanche, with just the overall 10 hour play time limit applying, players will only get to play Ultimate Team and ‘some’ of The Journey, the single player story career mode, in FIFA 17 on EA Access.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/fifa-17-ea-access-trial-limited-to-certain-modes#w3P0b6i0bPmVAivR.99

FIFA 17's EA Access trial will offer subscribers 10 hours access to FIFA Ultimate Team and "some time" with the game's single-player campaign 'The Journey', EA has revealed.

That's pretty different to last year's FIFA 16 trial, which gave subscribers 10 hours access to every game mode. EA hasn't clarified why this year's trial is different, although we imagine it might have something to do with the campaign mode.

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/fifa_17/news/fifa_17_ea_access_trial_limited_to_fifa_ultimate_team_and_some_single-player_campaign.html

Archived