Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Was pretty underwhelmed with the demo initially but the more I play it the better it becomes. [B ]Plays so much better in terms of passing and shooting from Fifa 16[/b] seems so much more realistic and satisfying. Really looking forward to the finished product now :)

@AKCJ :o 

I Haven't played this year as of yet, will do though tomorrow hopefully.

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

@AKCJ :o 

I Haven't played this year as of yet, will do though tomorrow hopefully.

I know.

I played on legendary for a laugh. Man City had 79% possession and made 98% pass accuracy lol I played as Bayern.

Juve are my favourite team. Defensively sound and Dybala and Higuain run riot.

20 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Will try out the demo tonight. Took forever to download. Sky broadband is woeful. Im not going to buy this anyway as im convinced Pro Evo will be a more enjoyale game. I do love Fifa ultimate team though

That's why i always prefer Fifa over PES.

PES has no replay-ability for me.

10 minutes ago, Grewks said:

That's why i always prefer Fifa over PES.

PES has no replay-ability for me.

Thing for me is i love it but i also get bored of it after a while. The nostalgia i have with Pro Evo playing with my brother growing up always makes me want Pro to return to its glory days. Now i feel like Pro has finally got back to its best. Also Master League is still pretty decent. Ill still try the fifa demo but it will take alot to make me get fifa over pro

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

What's the new through ball thing like and the low shots? Wanted the low shots in fifa for ages

Is that just an instep pass / shot for the bottom corner? If so, hallelujah. 

Have always hated that there's nothing between a finesse shot and that terrible triple tap toe poke.

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Will try out the demo tonight. Took forever to download. Sky broadband is woeful. Im not going to buy this anyway as im convinced Pro Evo will be a more enjoyale game. I do love Fifa ultimate team though

The pes demo is pretty woeful. Think it's an awful game. 

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

The pes demo is pretty woeful. Think it's an awful game. 

It plays loads better than FIFA. But I hav just played the FIFA demo and didn't know about the journey. That looks awesome. So now I don't kno if to go for the better gameplay in pro evo or the better game modes on FIFA. Tough decision

23 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Actually I'm talking out my arse. After playing the FIFA demo I've turned on the pro evo demo again and it feels clunky. I've decided I'm getting FIFA. Fut and journey are game changers imo 

I think EA and Frostbite together have taken Fifa to another level. The graphics are so close to lifelike in Fifa 17. Cant wait to see Ranieri. A lot of comments I've heard about PES are that its not very refined in comparison. The only thing PES has going for it is UCL which fifa really needs. The lack of licensed teams and stadiums in PES just kills it for me.

Archived