Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

15 minutes ago, DB11 said:

Well that's shit. Can't play seasons then :(

Got to say the Fifa demo is looking great and the new Alex Hunter mode brings the game to a whole new level.

Further to the above,

I have brought PES17 on release and have added the option file so all of the real kits are on all of the teams. Even with the real kits, i have to say, PES is so far behind of Fifa. Very arcade feel about it and nothing to draw you into the game itself.

I might continue to play it but when Fifa is released i can't help but think PES will be used as a door stop or maybe a new 'scoop' for getting the cat sh*t out of the cat litter.

2 questions for @Ashley or any other xbox FIFA veterans.

1. I've pre ordered super deluxe from Amazon, it'll come as a download code email on release day I believe. But I also have EA Access.

Am I right in thinking everyone with EA access gets 10 hours of FIFA 17 between 22nd and 29th regardless of whether they've bought the game and what version they have? My EA Origin account will then in theory link my access and official "versions" of the game so to speak?

2. Does progress made during EA Access (in, for example, ultimate team) count when the game goes live or is it reset as it would be with a beta test?

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

1. I've pre ordered super deluxe from Amazon, it'll come as a download code email on release day I believe. But I also have EA Access.

Am I right in thinking everyone with EA access gets 10 hours of FIFA 17 between 22nd and 29th regardless of whether they've bought the game and what version they have? My EA Origin account will then in theory link my access and official "versions" of the game so to speak?

2. Does progress made during EA Access (in, for example, ultimate team) count when the game goes live or is it reset as it would be with a beta test?

1) Just check you can't do a pre-download for that, i'vealready downloaded Fifa 17 on my Xbone and it'll be available to play at 00:01 on release day. Might save you waiting for ages for the download, I did it over night the other day.

EA access means that you'll find you can download the part of the game (I think you get Ultimate Team and a bit of The Journey) and play for 10 hours beforehand. Doesn't matter if you've bought the game or not, it comes with your EA Access.

2) You can only have one Ultimate Team per account.. So basically any changes you make on Ultimate Team via the Web App will be made on your Xbox too and vice versa. Not sure the same can be said about The Journey. But I imagine that anyone who plays Ultimate Team will keep their progress. Hope that makes sense.

Just now, AKCJ said:

1) Just check you can't do a pre-download for that, i'vealready downloaded Fifa 17 on my Xbone and it'll be available to play at 00:01 on release day. Might save you waiting for ages for the download, I did it over night the other day.

EA access means that you'll find you can download the part of the game (I think you get Ultimate Team and a bit of The Journey) and play for 10 hours beforehand. Doesn't matter if you've bought the game or not, it comes with your EA Access.

2) You can only have one Ultimate Team per account.. So basically any changes you make on Ultimate Team via the Web App will be made on your Xbox too and vice versa. Not sure the same can be said about The Journey. But I imagine that anyone who plays Ultimate Team will keep their progress. Hope that makes sense.

When i had early access a few years ago, i played tiger woods early and my progress was saved, 

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'd download early if I'd pre-ordered straight through the Xbox marketplace which I normally do but for some reason I went with Amazon so I'll need the unlock code from them by email I guess.

See if you can get in touch with them. They might give you the code the day before or something.

54 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Progress gets saved my friend :) EA Access is unlimited this year for Fifa but oonly certain modes available. You can predownload the game in some instances but isn't playable until day of release.

16 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

See if you can get in touch with them. They might give you the code the day before or something.

Eh, it's okay. The game will be installed using EA access.

I'll only need the code to unlock it and I imagine it gets sent at midnight automatically.

Plus, if I can't play FIFA for a day or so it's really not the end of the world.

Just now, Ashley said:

Progress gets saved my friend :) EA Access is unlimited this year for Fifa but oonly certain modes available. You can predownload the game in some instances but isn't playable until day of release.

Unlimited as in more than ten hours?

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Unlimited as in more than ten hours?

Yep it's probably because you can only play FUT and some of the Alex Hunter career thing. Not seen any articles say you can play seasons which is annoying

10 minutes ago, Beliall said:

10% off if you buy the digital version via fifa 16 menus, but probably still not cheapest

I was probably thinking supermarkets ie Tesco or Asda as they always seem to have games a tad cheaper then the gaming shops in town and online. 

Archived