Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

anyone up for a game tonight ?

Do you lot use the mics while playing as well!?

yeah maybe, I have a mic too if we are playing clubs, it makes it easier to moan and call people useless twats

14 minutes ago, Beliall said:

yeah maybe, I have a mic too if we are playing clubs, it makes it easier to moan and call people useless twats

and moan how lucky opposition teams can get!

I play striker by the way. Just saying. Bagsying that. 

Just now, StanSP said:

and moan how lucky opposition teams can get!

I play striker by the way. Just saying. Bagsying that. 

I play CAM, like to dictate the play right in the center of the park, easiest place to stay in position, Kante the opposition attacks and get forward like Kingy

Just now, Beliall said:

I play CAM, like to dictate the play right in the center of the park, easiest place to stay in position, Kante the opposition attacks and get forward like Kingy

give me through balls or balls in the air and I'm your man. 

Just now, StanSP said:

give me through balls or balls in the air and I'm your man. 

Love getting assists. Haven't played in a few weeks, just getting my excuses in early. but I want to play for fun, I don't care if we lose, as long as we play as a team, pass it  about and have fun. 

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Love getting assists. Haven't played in a few weeks, just getting my excuses in early. but I want to play for fun, I don't care if we lose, as long as we play as a team, pass it  about and have fun. 

bang on. but I love to score. and win. 

6 minutes ago, Beliall said:

I have always played with one, is the AI sufficient now?

They do a decent job. My club has never played with one and like I've said we hover between division 1 and 2 constantly. 

You need a captain who is knows how to call cover over and the switch of tactic though. E.g. going defensive or attacking, to counter attack or not.

If I was you i would have the 5-2-1-2(the dice) formation. Wing backs supporting the attack. 

Just now, Ashley said:

They do a decent job. My club has never played with one and like I've said we hover between division 1 and 2 constantly. 

You need a captain who is knows how to call cover over and the switch of tactic though. E.g. going defensive or attacking, to counter attack or not.

If I was you i would have the 5-2-1-2(the dice) formation. Wing backs supporting the attack. 

Thanks, will try that. shame you play on the Xbone

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

Just managed to get online , if you still fancy a game @StanSP

sorry mate, was busy playing with a couple of other mates.

Could possibly do tomorrow evening?

My username is StanLCFC if you or anyone else wants to add me :) 

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

sorry mate, was busy playing with a couple of other mates.

Could possibly do tomorrow evening?

My username is StanLCFC if you or anyone else wants to add me :) 

No problem mate. Would prefer to start earleir anyway. I'll add you now for next time

5 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

We'll have to try and organise an evening/night to play. I'm a pretty good striker, but quite happy to play left wing or anywhere in central midfield.

Do we think this is worth it own thread? probably not now hat i come to mention, but if you could all join the PSN community, say hello, we can add you as friends and arrange a night to play

6 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

My PSN is @swarlesbarkkley if anyone wants to add me. Will try to add the others who have posted on here tomorrow

Will add you when I'm on

3 hours ago, Beliall said:

Do we think this is worth it own thread? probably not now hat i come to mention, but if you could all join the PSN community, say hello, we can add you as friends and arrange a night to play

I think we've had a separate thread when we did something similar in FIFA 13 I believe.

Archived