Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if you can set a formation and style of play to your profile so every team you play as will be set up in that way?

thanks

Gudjy

I would like to know this as well, tried google but couldn't find the answer, would be good so I can easily play with every team in my style without having to set it up every time 

9 hours ago, dbtcity said:

As you progress up the weekend fut league do you get all the packs from bronze 3,2,1 etc etc or just packs from whatever bracket you end up in? Won 6 on the spin so hoping to get into the silver bracket 2mora

Which ever bracket you end up in once the tournament is finished that's the rewards you will get. The rewards get better the further you go. 

2 games this morning 2  losses, both players bagged early in after a lucky bounce once I'd tackled them.... then spent the rest of he game passing it about there back line!!! I seem to struggle getting people to play once they see I was astablished in 2010 they back out, what is the point in showing that? I'm average at best

Just played one guy and I was smashing him 2-0 then all of a sudden Butland decided to turn retarded and pushed the ball into the net and brought him back into the game. He went on and scored 2 more right at the death. It was as if EA didn't want me to win. 

I about bust my controller. 

On 10/12/2016 at 15:59, foxes_rule1978 said:

I would like to know this as well, tried google but couldn't find the answer, would be good so I can easily play with every team in my style without having to set it up every time 

That's not really what football's about though is it?

1 hour ago, DB11 said:

That's not really what football's about though is it?

I get what he means if he plays a certain way and gets results then fair play I suppose? It is a ball ache having to go into formations and instructions if you switch to a team.. some people can't play with a back 4 or 3? He might like 5 at the back constant swapping is time consuming.

However there might be one way to do it in which you go to customise load team sheet? Does that work on Seasons?

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Since the weekend fut league I've turned into everything I hate... I just can't get away from playing park the bus + counter attack

Don't tell me you use Park the bus from the start? I hate it when people do that. It's so frustrating! 

What team instructions do you use? 

43 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Don't tell me you use Park the bus from the start? I hate it when people do that. It's so frustrating! 

What team instructions do you use? 

Yup I park the bus from the start, I've just switched back to the original instructions as I was struggling after customising, I hate myself for switching to it but if I don't I found myself constantly getting caught in behind by speed whores, the counter seems to work well with my tica taca style I like to play.... that being said I would prefer to have my forwards a bit further forward

I was also 1 of those players that constantly raged at people parking the bus from the get go... but now I'm that guy lol, I feel dirty doing it but I had to do it in the weekend league as I was getting slaughtered and now I feel like I've become reliant on it altering my style of play to work round it

Archived