Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

50 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I was also 1 of those players that constantly raged at people parking the bus from the get go... but now I'm that guy lol, I feel dirty doing it but I had to do it in the weekend league as I was getting slaughtered and now I feel like I've become reliant on it altering my style of play to work round it

You don't need to use Park the Bus. Go to Tactics(Custom Tactic) get your defence to sit deep, use around 25/30 set attacking speed to high like 90 and go from there to what ever else your preference is.

Using defensive or IF you have to go to Ultra Defensive then counter attack should work for you.

What team do you play with by the way?

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Yup I park the bus from the start, I've just switched back to the original instructions as I was struggling after customising, I hate myself for switching to it but if I don't I found myself constantly getting caught in behind by speed whores, the counter seems to work well with my tica taca style I like to play.... that being said I would prefer to have my forwards a bit further forward

We would all love to know how to park the bus but also keep your strikers up top. I've seen people play this way so there's definitely a way of doing it. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

You don't need to use Park the Bus. Go to Tactics(Custom Tactic) get your defence to sit deep, use around 25/30 set attacking speed to high like 90 and go from there to what ever else your preference is.

Using defensive or IF you have to go to Ultra Defensive then counter attack should work for you.

Ahhh there you have it then. Might try this later.

44 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

People who play defensive + counter attack with a front 3 of Musa, Sterling and Mane should have their accounts suspended.

Can't understand why anyone would find it fun.

Actual filth but wow that does look good.

Slimani Vardy Musa is a lethal break away. 

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Just bought lukaku

IMG_1647.PNG

I just don't no what route to go down I've got decent prem, calcio a, bundesliga, Brazil teams and half a ligue 1 team I would sell them and just go all in with 1 squad but most leagues bar the prem the players go for peanuts.... maybe I'm the problem not the teams lol 

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

I had a Bundesliga side as well as a Brazilian one but once I got to Division 3 they just didn't seem good enough. Sold both squads and built a half decent Prem side. This is what I'm using. 

Screenshot_20161213-104818.png

Looks quality, how do you get on not having full backs? Might have to give this formation a go, a random player Who is one of my favourite players I've just started using is lallana, best 1500 coins I've ever spent 

18 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Just bought lukaku

IMG_1647.PNG

Now, looking at this. I think I have an idea how you play. You said you like the tikka takka game, I bet you play straight through the middle and try and exploit space from dragging opposition players in. Now if this is the case.

Bin Herrea off get Sterling, Musa etc there. Mikitherian(sp??) Has decent pace so you could stick with him. 

Set Kante to 'STAY BACK', get someone like Vardy or Callum Wilson upfront with Lukaku. Do you have your fullback set to overlap?

Edit: Just seen you've changed formation lol

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Now, looking at this. I think I have an idea how you play. You said you like the tikka takka game, I bet you play straight through the middle and try and exploit space from dragging opposition players in. Now if this is the case.

Bin Herrea off get Sterling, Musa etc there. Mikitherian(sp??) Has decent pace so you could stick with him. 

Set Kante to 'STAY BACK', get someone like Vardy or Callum Wilson upfront with Lukaku. Do you have your fullback set to overlap?

Edit: Just seen you've changed formation lol

I've got all the players you've mentioned so I'll give it a go, thanks for the advice buddy

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Took inspiration from your team buzzer, sold up the majority of my calcio a/bundesliga teams and invested in Rooney and Vardy 

IMG_1653.PNG

I find playing three at the back is better than with fullbacks. The wide men act like fullbacks themselves but it also gets more men up the field. 

I had a decent team of Prem silvers which was just about good enough to get me to the 6th division, I had to get 2 points from remaining 3 games. I managed to build up a nice base of coins, close too 80,000 and was winning more than I was losing. Went home at the weekend and have come back today to still be in the 7th division, on 3,000 coins, and a team of Pickford, A Williams, Kolarov, Matip, Milner, Lallana, Alli, Lamela, Wijnaldum, Defoe and Welbeck. My housemate walked in and proceeds to tell me that he had a go (which I don't mind) couldn't get a win so sold my team and brought better players and a sh*t load of contracts, everyone is on about 40-50 contracts left and the team is horrible to play with. I took the grown up approach and left it at that:@ 

2 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

Unless it's just my eyes, but why is Frei's card purple?

and that Vardy card will cost a fortune. I've got the Mahrez and Schemeichel group stage cards so that will be the next one to get :)

Hero card for (sorry about the pun) single-handedly keeping Toronto out of the MLS final.

Archived