Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

17 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I know that I do it already, I want to know how to keep forwards upfront all game without them coming back

Maybe it's a case of setting your defence to about 10 in the custom tactics then playing ultra attacking in the in play menus? 

9 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Qualified for my 1st weekend league (only tried a couple of times previously) what can I expect? Sweat City with pace merchants and a whole heap of bus parkers? How many games do u have to win to get half decent packs?

Best just to show you this, getting into the silver and you start to get mega packs etc http://www.fifauteam.com/fut-champions-rewards-fifa-17/

I found that a lot of people parked the bus against me

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Have people found a better time to go on to play there games? Trying to give myself the best opportunity to avoid the FIFA pros and actually stand a chance of getting a few wins

I played it 11pm onwards and I didn't really play anyone who stood out as being amazing

Got Pepe, who sold for 40k and Courtois who I'm keeping for my BPL side from the reward packs from last weekends tourny. Niooocccee. 

Also put a cheap England team together and breezed the qualifying round for this weekend tourny. More packs! :D

6 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Got Pepe, who sold for 40k and Courtois who I'm keeping for my BPL side from the reward packs from last weekends tourny. Niooocccee. 

Also put a cheap England team together and breezed the qualifying round for this weekend tourny. More packs! :D

Well played.

Whos in your cheap England team?

16 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Well played.

Whos in your cheap England team?

Well I had the likes of Vardy, Rooney and Smalling that obviously cost a bit but the team I used was this. 

3-4-1-2

Butland

Shaw

Smalling 

Clyne 

Sterling

Wilshere

Henderson

Ox

Rooney

Vardy

Rashford

Can deffo feel the difference from 100 chemistry and all green links. Main boys in the side is definitely Smalling, Wilshere and Rashford.

48 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Just went into fut champions and randomly got given an ultimate totw player untradeable for no reason. Shame it was a useless bronze. Anyone else?

That would of been the monthly rewards for November. 

I'm guessing you would of ranked between bronze 3 - 1 which gets 1 bronze totw player

silver 3 - 1 gets 1 silver totw player

gold 3 - 1 gets 3 gold totw players

and elite get crazy rewards

24 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

That would of been the monthly rewards for November. 

I'm guessing you would of ranked between bronze 3 - 1 which gets 1 bronze totw player

silver 3 - 1 gets 1 silver totw player

gold 3 - 1 gets 3 gold totw players

and elite get crazy rewards

Then I've been screwed because I got silver 3 or 2 I think last weekend lol! Cheers though.

40 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Then I've been screwed because I got silver 3 or 2 I think last weekend lol! Cheers though.

the one you got was for the monthly rewards though rather than the weekly.

to get silver for the monthly you need to get at least 25 wins (or close to that) throughout the month. to get gold you need to get 68 i think.

I might give it another go today but it's not for me, coming up against teams with a front 3 of Messi Neymar grezman is never going to be much fun especially when they're good players as well, my strike force of Kane and remy Dosent compete, nor does my CB pairing of koscielny and jagielka lol 

Archived