Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LutterworthLCFC

Sending a parcel to a hotel abroad

Has anyone ever sent a parcel to a hotel abroad?

Basically me and a friend are cycling to Paris, and to get our bikes back we will need our travel bags for our bikes so we can put them on the plane (don't want to cycle home!)

I was wondering if anyone had done this before and if the hotel would be able to store the parcel until we arrive?

Thanks

Basically me and a friend are cycling to Paris, and to get our bikes back we will need our travel bags for our bikes so we can put them on the plane (don't want to cycle home!)

I was wondering if anyone had done this before and if the hotel would be able to store the parcel until we arrive?

Thanks

Ring the hotel and ask them? They can probably give you the best answers to all your questions.

Not while the Euros are on? If so get an established courier company who will do the full export documentation for you.

Not just the security issue but the current French "go slow strikes" including postal services.

Just after the euros, arrive at hotel 15th July. I got a few quotes and a company called Hermes was a good price but I've never heard of them before.

Just after the euros, arrive at hotel 15th July. I got a few quotes and a company called Hermes was a good price but I've never heard of them before.

I would steer clear of Hermes, I wouldn't trust them to deliver a parcel in this country.

Hermes are the sort of people who turn up with stuff ordered online from places like next. Stuffed in the back of Their own car and when your not in. Lob it in the wheelie bin or chuck it over the back gate.

Don't do it mate.

Like strokes said avoid Hermes if you want to know why just spend 30 seconds looking at this

https://www.facebook.com/myHermesdelivery/posts_to_page?ref=page_internal

Thanks

Have you checked what it would cost the other way around? You know - post the bikes from France back to home?

Archived