Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Saturday 25th June - Round of 16 Matches

@@MC Prussian

What's the feeling towards Seferovic like in Switzerland, Alex? He's either very poor or very short of form, I don't know enough about him to say, but he's been by far your weakest player.

Can't help but feel Embolo and what's the other lad, Djuric (?), must be feeling a bit frustrated.

Edit: Just Googled the latter, I meant Drmic and he's inured, fair enough.

Seferovic seems like a very easy player to mark. Doesn't seem very capable with the ball at his feet and stick a challenge against him in the air and he struggles. I struggle to see what he offers Switzerland.

Classic defensive error there - four against four on the counter and we somehow still manage not to keep the ball out of the box... lol

Surprising lead when you look at the game on the whole, but at least Poland are taking their chances... unlike our lot.

impressed with poland, first time ive really watched them but they've played good quick football with an attacking urgency.

is it possible for england to play poland and what round would that be?

Only in the final.

Xhaka doesn't look great based on this. Summed up Switzerland with his sideways/backwards passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arsenal fans creaming over him too, classic!

Archived