Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Saturday 25th June - Round of 16 Matches

England couldn't beat Slovakia or Russia though, which means player for player England aren't better than those teams?

3 games... the tournament isn't over... that is what I'm saying and yes player for player England are better, it isn't rocket science

Like I said 3 games! and wait till it finishes ...

Three games in which you failed to win two that Wales went and won.

Banter doesn't bother me in the slightest, Scouse makes me chuckle and he gets as much as he gives.

But being a Leicester fan on a forum of Leicester fans and watching England supporters repeat the same rhetoric they've been bemoaning from other premier league sides all season is just baffling.

England have the better players on paper, England are a bigger nation, England have the most possession, England play the best football.

Who cares?

Three games in which you failed to win two that Wales went and won.

Banter doesn't bother me in the slightest, Scouse makes me chuckle and he gets as much as he gives.

But being a Leicester fan on a forum of Leicester fans and watching England supporters repeat the same rhetoric they've been bemoaning from other premier league sides all season is just baffling.

England have the better players on paper, England are a bigger nation, England have the most possession, England play the best football.

Who cares?

I'm also bored of the England bashing with little facts... Croatia can already start claiming they are better than Spain from now on...

I'm also bored of the England bashing with little facts... Croatia can already start claiming they are better than Spain from now on...

I don't know what more facts you want other than you didn't win the group and you didn't look like beating two average sides that Wales put to bed.

It's not really England bashing, is it?

Imagine playing 5 at the back against a front one of Kyle Lafferty. Pathetic.

This game is going to knacker my btts. I have no idea why I put it on. Neither side are playing to win, they look happy to go to penalties.

Rubbish and boring.

This game is going to knacker my btts. I have no idea why I put it on. Neither side are playing to win, they look happy to go to penalties.

Rubbish and boring.

I think that's a bit harsh on Norn Iron, they've at least tried to create something. Wales have been pathetic.

Can you tell I've had a bet on Wales? haha

I don't know what more facts you want other than you didn't win the group and you didn't look like beating two average sides that Wales put to bed.

It's not really England bashing, is it?

yes it is , had England been out the tournament you would be right, but both teams remain it isn't over... as for the Arsenal Leicester thing, Leicester won the league... wales are no farther than England yet.. Just as Croatia are no farther than Spain... that is my point

Archived