Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Saturday 25th June - Round of 16 Matches

depressing, depressing tournament. the fact you can be comfortably second best against northern ireland and end up in the quarter final makes a mockery of football as a sport.

Guest ttfn

Surprised there's only four minutes.

The two Williamses were down for over 3, should have been 6 at least.

No way they were scoring though, it was a turgid game but they just didn't have the quality.

Congrats - looking forward to seeing your lot in Lille on Friday.

Why haven't Northern Ireland used Grigg in this tournament?

30 odd goals last season against better defences than this Welsh one yet they've decided to use someone who can't even get into the NORWICH squad.

Just dont get it.

depressing, depressing tournament. the fact you can be comfortably second best against northern ireland and end up in the quarter final makes a mockery of football as a sport.

5746300106_c72a60131f.jpg

haha nah not too much. had yous to win like I said in the bet thread. win to nil, too. crazy odds.

just a bit sad for norn ireland cos they are dead shit but gave it a go and deserved to win. all that game really showed was what everyone knew, wales are absolutely fu cking awful.

congrats tho. shithousing a 1-0 win against northern ireland is impressive even for you.

Why haven't Northern Ireland used Grigg in this tournament?

30 odd goals last season against better defences than this Welsh one yet they've decided to use someone who can't even get into the NORWICH squad.

Just dont get it.

Leave the silly trolling to Scouse and stop making a plonker of yourself.

Was looking forward to that game, but it was pretty poor, kept falling asleep! lol

Gutted for McCauley, but he couldn't do anything else really, if he left it, it was going through to Robson-Kanu who was tapping it in anyway.

Norn Iron were the better team.

Bale is such a world class player and that ball was class... NI did well to keep him quiet but he only needs one moment like that. NI really lacked that sort of quality up top and that is why they are going home

Similar to the Swiss actually. They were the better team too but have nothing in the final third. Seferovic is garbage and Embolo too raw.

Just put the Portugal game on

My wife "I want to watch my TV put "24 hours in A+E" on for me"

Me "no chance , and it you change the channel you will watching that show in 4D and fully interactive at the Royal "

I'm now watching 24 hours in A+e and nursing quite a sore lip

The irony !

Archived