Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Saturday 25th June - Round of 16 Matches

Think I might put a leicester game on, the Everton one probably, far more entertaining than this even if I do know the outcome lol

From what I can gather, watching Dagenham Redbridge vs Chorley in a pre season friendly would be more entertaining.

This is genuinely like it's fixed.

I'm not sure I've seen a game before that has gone 105 mins without ANY shots on target. This can't be good for tournament football.

In 105 mins, Croatia have had 3 corners. Portugal have had 2.

I was starting to think Modric had been paid off to make sure he hits at least a 95% pass rate as he spent the whole first half about 2 yards in front of the 2 centre backs passing it between the three of them.

Portugal are completely hateful but no sympathy for Croatia. They are a better team than Portugal but they never went for it tonight.

Small nation syndrome, they had no self belief until it was too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kramaric getting his usual minute of football

I know it's all ifs and buts but if he'd stayed in his position at that corner the ball would've been at his feet. At least he is getting on, Andy doesn't seem to be anywhere near the Taffy's for some reason.

to be honest, Croatia only have themselves to blame. They played for penalties, as did Portugal. Someone was bound to get sucker punched.

You what? Croatia squandered several good chances in front of goal and were by far the more active team - but just couldn't put it in the net. Some shocking finishing there, but Vida just ain't a striker and it makes you wonder what Kalinic offered up front.

to be honest, Croatia only have themselves to blame. They played for penalties, as did Portugal. Someone was bound to get sucker punched.

Didn't look like that to me, it was a combination of shocking finishing and terrible balls in the final third..

Archived