Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Saturday 25th June - Round of 16 Matches

They've only won 1 game though, against another awful side.

They'd be out in any decent tournament and they're already trying to turn this game into a bore fest.

I can't believe how bad the majority of games have been and it's because poor teams like Northern Ireland are in it.

You really are a miserable Bastardo !

Stop listening to the smiths lol

I'll be the first to put my hand up here and admit, Ramsey been shit so far.

Weird how I said before kick off I felt more nervous than usual because we should be the favourites.

Interesting thing is I don't seem to be the only one. The crowd are very nervous and quiet and so are the players.

Need to relax.

I'll be the first to put my hand up here and admit, Ramsey been shit so far.

Weird how I said before kick off I felt more nervous than usual because we should be the favourites.

Interesting thing is I don't seem to be the only one. The crowd are very nervous and quiet and so are the players.

Need to relax.

Yeah Northern Ireland have definitely settled better out of the two. Just need a moment from Bale to turn it around for ya.

Hope Wales do a Switzerland and come out with a bit of energy and enthusiasm 2nd half. Northern Ireland haven't set up with 11 behind the ball as much as was expected. They do get players back quickly when Wales on the break though. Reckon if Wales push a couple more men forward and get the midfield involved they could give Ireland a few troubles. 

Hope Wales do a Switzerland and come out with a bit of energy and enthusiasm 2nd half. Northern Ireland haven't set up with 11 behind the ball as much as was expected. They do get players back quickly when Wales on the break though. Reckon if Wales push a couple more men forward and get the midfield involved they could give Ireland a few troubles.

It's not about tactics it's about performance.

They're playing like they've got nothing to lose and we're scared to have the ball.

We could do with spawning a shit goal to relax everyone.

Bale needs to get hold of it or Ramsey.

It's not about tactics it's about performance.

They're playing like they've got nothing to lose and we're scared to have the ball.

We could do with spawning a shit goal to relax everyone.

Bale needs to get hold of it or Ramsey.

my post alluded to both. It's a bit of both I think. Like I said, midfield need to get on the ball more and have a more positive attitude.

stop being an idiot... 3 games tell you nothing let's wait for the tournament to finish. Player for player England are easily better though that is fact, which is why they beat Wales...

Like Arsenal are player for player better than Leicester, hence why they beat us?

stop being an idiot... 3 games tell you nothing let's wait for the tournament to finish. Player for player England are easily better though that is fact, which is why they beat Wales...

England couldn't beat Slovakia or Russia though, which means player for player England aren't better than those teams?

Archived