Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

Man city away.

Hi I have 1 X adult and 1 X under 16 as well as two LCFC official coach spaces for sale at cost. I goto most games but can't make as at a bloody sister in-laws wedding ( I forgot). If Intersted reply I'll send you my mobile we can sort this week. I'm genuine and first to say yes can have the tickets and travel. 

Hello. A forum member offered me and my two children tickets for tomorrow's match but is no longer communicating with me.

Long shot but does anyone have 3 tickets for Watford game or another home.

Thanks all!

Katherine 

5 hours ago, KjD said:

Hello. A forum member offered me and my two children tickets for tomorrow's match but is no longer communicating with me.

Long shot but does anyone have 3 tickets for Watford game or another home.

Thanks all!

Katherine 

As a last resort I would call the club in the morning. You never know there may be returns etc

How does this work as my father in law might not renew his  season ticket next season but I would like to keep his seat for my daughter when she is home from university next season and can let fellow fox talk members use it thanks.

On 2017-5-5 at 19:54, nealsimbo said:

How does this work as my father in law might not renew his  season ticket next season but I would like to keep his seat for my daughter when she is home from university next season and can let fellow fox talk members use it thanks.

From what has been discussed it is not possible to transfer a ST to someone else (except perhaps at the discretion of the club maybe - but there does not appear to be an official position on this). If he does not renew, "his" ST will be sold to someone else. If you want to retain it, he should renew it and you just pay him back for it.

Hi, I have two tickets for each the Spurs game and Bournemouth games for sale; they are both located in SK4 but not together; 

One adult and the other under 22 age group. 

If your interested pm me; once they are sold i will update the page. Only selling to LCFC fans only. 

UPDATE

i have sold the under 22 ticket for both games; and the Bournemouth ticket so only the Spurs Adult ticket now available. 

PM me if you want to buy the Spurs Adult ticket;

Thanks 

On 5/10/2017 at 19:30, jogsuk said:

Hi, I have two tickets for each the Spurs game and Bournemouth games for sale; they are both located in SK4 but not together; 

One adult and the other under 22 age group. 

If your interested pm me; once they are sold i will update the page. Only selling to LCFC fans only. 

UPDATE

i have sold the under 22 tickets for both games;

The Bournemouth and Spurs Adult ticket are available. 

Thanks 

Archived