Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Fave takeaway and specifically what do you order!

While wearing your favourite Kashmir jumper? Can't go wrong imo.

I did have a kashmir jumper about 35 or 40 years ago. Too damn hot here though for jumpers. 36° today.

Always forget how good a pizza takeaway is until I have it. Pizza Hut or Dominos is the real question, but tend to always go for Dominos. Always go for the Meat Feast (if that's what it's called) but you can't beat the two for Tuesday offer.

Always forget how good a pizza takeaway is until I have it. Pizza Hut or Dominos is the real question, but tend to always go for Dominos. Always go for the Meat Feast (if that's what it's called) but you can't beat the two for Tuesday offer.

How much are pizzas these days in England?

Prices are quite ridiculous over here.

How much are pizzas these days in England?

Prices are quite ridiculous over here.

From Dominos, it's normally about £15-17 per pizza. Usually I only have one when there's offer on, which there usually is so all is good. Pretty expensive!

Everest in Hinckley is banging silchar opposite the duke is top notch to!

Mixed grill kebab in a nann bread from 4 ways in Hinckley is the take away of choice though

I remember when 4 Ways was nicknamed Mickey's when it was owned by the Cypriot guy. The kebabs then were legendary.

Have you tried the curried fish?

Also the full size cod they sell is ridiculously huge. Chips are decent.

I think it's just undergone a management change although the "large" girl serving is still as useless. Twice I've had to go back because she's got the order wrong.

Still probably the best chippy in Hinckley. Although the one by the Tin Hat is pretty good too. Most times the fish is cooked fresh to order so take a while if it's busy.

Chinese- Fung Tao in Aylestone, chicken chow mein, sweet & sour chicken balls, beef in chilli salts & spices.

Indian- The meadows in Beamount leys, chicken Tawa, boiled rice, chilli nan.

Fish & Chips, Blaby chip shop.

Pizza, dominoes, pepperoni passion with Jalapeños, strippers combo.

Chinese- Fung Tao in Aylestone, chicken chow mein, sweet & sour chicken balls, beef in chilli salts & spices.

Indian- The meadows in Beamount leys, chicken Tawa, boiled rice, chilli nan.

Fish & Chips, Blaby chip shop.

Pizza, dominoes, pepperoni passion with Jalapeños, strippers combo.

Having strippers while eating sounds like my kind of party

Indian - Paddys

Chinese - Glenfield House

Pizza - Pizza GoGo

Burgers - TJ's

Chicken - Maryland or BBQ Base

Kebabs - JBS

Fish and Chips - Bucks

God I miss Leicester sometimes.

Me too.

I think I remember TJ's from 20 years ago. Was it down by the prison opposite that nightclub on the corner? Wish I could remember what it was called!!

Archived