Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Fave takeaway and specifically what do you order!

Seriously though, Indian most times. Spice Leaf is a cracking place, located in Birstall, they do an amazing Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi. Bianca's Pizza in Quorn are imo the best Pizza's ever and as for Chinese? not really got a fav

Sorrel chippy do some decent kebabs nowadays

I'm just fat

Fish & chips.  I love a curry, but I live next door to a curry house & it's a bit shit.

Cosby chip shop is about 30 seconds walk away & I don't go often.  Maybe once every 2 months.  There's always a huge queue out the door, takes about half to get served & the owners are massive twats......but they do decent fish & chips.

Just ordered an Indian from Everest dine, do a killer lamb curry!

The Gurkha place? The one in Hinckley is banging as well.

I like eating in at Everest Dine in Hinckley but the takeaway ain't as good, as far as I'm concerned that seems pretty common with Indian

The Gurkha place? The one in Hinckley is banging as well.

I like eating in at Everest Dine in Hinckley but the takeaway ain't as good, as far as I'm concerned that seems pretty common with Indian

Should have said the one in Hinckley. Had a slow cooked lamb and mint curry which was absurd

Fish & chips.  I love a curry, but I live next door to a curry house & it's a bit shit.

Cosby chip shop is about 30 seconds walk away & I don't go often.  Maybe once every 2 months.  There's always a huge queue out the door, takes about half to get served & the owners are massive twats......but they do decent fish & chips.

This is true, I worked there when I was 16, they are massive twats. The chips are probably the best in Leicestershire.

Should have said the one in Hinckley. Had a slow cooked lamb and mint curry which was absurd

Everest in Hinckley is banging silchar opposite the duke is top notch to!

Mixed grill kebab in a nann bread from 4 ways in Hinckley is the take away of choice though

Chicken and sweet corn soup

Mini meat spring rolls with S&S sauce

Special Curry - extra hot

Special Fried rice - extra hot

Prawn crackers

Pretty much everyFriday night for the last 12 years from the Lakeside takeaway.

This is true, I worked there when I was 16, they are massive twats. The chips are probably the best in Leicestershire.

It's quite unbelievable how they talk to their staff & it makes the customers feel uncomfortable.  It's embarrassing.

Quality chips though

Chicken jalfrezi extra chillis

Pilau rice

Cheese and chilli naan

Spice of India Syston

Fish and chips

Time and plaice Rothley

Chinese anywhere really but if I'm feeling it it's gonna be hings anstey they're off the chain

Pizza I ain't fussed where

Kebab anywhere that does it in a naan not a shitty pitta bread get in the bin

Beef chow mein, egg fried rice & sweet & sour chicken balls. From Sileby Cottage, if you haven't been there yet, you really need to go.

If not I'll have an Indian, for that I go to the Tandoori Empire in Quorn. I'll either have chicken tikka masala or chicken shashlick, pilau rice & a mushroom naan.

Or last but not least, a chippy tea. The Codfather in Thurmaston.

Beef chow mein, egg fried rice & sweet & sour chicken balls. From Sileby Cottage, if you haven't been there yet, you really need to go.

If not I'll have an Indian, for that I go to the Tandoori Empire in Quorn. I'll either have chicken tikka masala or chicken shashlick, pilau rice & a mushroom naan.

That's my next Chinese place sorted then. Been Tandoori Empire a few times, not a bad Indian

So many love indian food i see. Feel like i've had so much in my life that i get tired of it until i have a sub or something then realise id rather have my homemade indian food anyday.

That said love some hakka chinese food. Order some chicken manchurian noodles, tandoori fried rice and spicy garlic chicken. Mmmm.

Fish & chips. I love a curry, but I live next door to a curry house & it's a bit shit.

Cosby chip shop is about 30 seconds walk away & I don't go often. Maybe once every 2 months. There's always a huge queue out the door, takes about half to get served & the owners are massive twats......but they do decent fish & chips.

Cosby chippy is decent but yeah, the West Brom fan owner is a bit of a dick.

I go in stages, used to always be Chinese and I order salt and chilli chicken, Peking spare ribs and chips but at the minute I love a good pizza from Dominos. Half Texas BBQ, half Vegi volcano.

Their is a decent chicken shop in South Wigston called CrispyLane, Peri Peri chicken is pretty good.

Need to find a decent Chinese near Countesthorpe, the one near me is rated 2/5 on the hygiene rating and i don't really like the taste of ecoli.

Archived