Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

UEFA Champions League Ticket Announcement

8 hours ago, Captain... said:

My bad, that's not how I read it, this seems pretty fvcked to be honest.

To be honest I thought you would have been right as its not fair to make people commit to the 3 game package. 

Let people who want to buy the package buy it, then just give season ticket holders the option to buy game by game tickets. 

Just chatting with my West Ham mate at work who is going to the first game at the Olympic Stadium tonight, a UEFA Europa League game and I was suprised to learn that no alcohol is served in stadiums at Champions League / Europa League games?

Is this true?

21 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Just chatting with my West Ham mate at work who is going to the first game at the Olympic Stadium tonight, a UEFA Europa League game and I was suprised to learn that no alcohol is served in stadiums at Champions League / Europa League games?

Is this true?

Yeah already seen this its 100% true it's a UEFA requirement that no alcohol is served in concourses only exception is it can be served in the executive boxes 

european clubs usually still sell Beer at games but its non-alcoholic 

• 2 weeks later...

The dry stadium rule is true, unfortunately.

That said, the beer in the ground is usually overpriced gnat's piss anyway. I'd sooner have a skinful in the pub pre-match.

10 hours ago, The Railway Man said:

No booze in the ground?

So I've got to make sure I get absolutely steaming by the time I turn up then, that's shit.

If your having a dump at home use toilets , away from home your a plastic if it's not on the floor ! 

My dads sat in the same seat since we moved from Filbert St but has been forced to relocate as UEFA have claimed his seat. Anyone else had this problem?

Ticket office said that UEFA have a set allocation and get first choice on whatever seats they want

1 hour ago, Albert said:

My dads sat in the same seat since we moved from Filbert St but has been forced to relocate as UEFA have claimed his seat. Anyone else had this problem?

Ticket office said that UEFA have a set allocation and get first choice on whatever seats they want

Yes. Same here. They've nicked mine. However it might be due to this extended camera gantry that was proposed earlier, not really sure. I was originally told that I'd be losing my seat for the league games because of this TV gantry but then they decided it wouldn't affect the league games after all so, result! I got mine back. The mystery was never fully explained...

P.S. I'm not Alberts dad.

Archived