Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

UEFA Champions League Ticket Announcement

I think one of those as a birthday present to myself is definitely an option... a crazy one... but still, I need to treat this season like it might never happen again (even though it hopefully will!) so things like this seem a lot more appealing than usual)

So the only way you can get a ticket is if you buy all 3? I work shifts so would have liked to have known what dates we are playing at home so then I know whether I can go to the game or not. 

Fvck it I'll buy all 3 then any games I can't go to I'll sell above facevalue. 

35 minutes ago, Foxy1984 said:

If I could go to all three I would have considered hospitality..but I have a baby on the way so the first one is the only one I can realistically get to. So buying for a three not really an option. 

Along with offering a three-game hospitality package, subject to availability, Leicester City will also be offering hospitality for individual UEFA Champions League group-stage games at King Power Stadium. 

Prices for a ‘Platinum’ individual match start from £190* per game, and for a ‘Platinum Plus’ which will be against a top-ranked opponent, prices start from £245* per game

20 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

So the only way you can get a ticket is if you buy all 3? I work shifts so would have liked to have known what dates we are playing at home so then I know whether I can go to the game or not. 

Fvck it I'll buy all 3 then any games I can't go to I'll sell above facevalue. 

That's not what it says is it.

Season ticket holders have the option of buying the three  CL games and to sit in their seats.

If you don't do that then season ticket holders will have first priority on tickets when they go on individual sale.

19 minutes ago, davieG said:

Along with offering a three-game hospitality package, subject to availability, Leicester City will also be offering hospitality for individual UEFA Champions League group-stage games at King Power Stadium. 

Prices for a ‘Platinum’ individual match start from £190* per game, and for a ‘Platinum Plus’ which will be against a top-ranked opponent, prices start from £245* per game

They have told me over the phone that they will only offer these if they fail to sell the 3 game packages out

I also just found that I can buy my seats now in K1, despite my sales window not supposedly being until 15th August. Went all the way through and paid no problem. Seems they've opened all the blocks online! 

Hope this helps someone - I'm on holiday when my seats were supposed to be released! 

I've missed this as I was away for when this came out, and have only just noticed it.

So, apologies if this has been covered, or it's so obvious, but before I try to ring and get put on hold for the next 3 days - does this mean the scheme I signed up to a few weeks ago and left my payment details for is now not happening?

Just now, Jimbo said:

I've missed this as I was away for when this came out, and have only just noticed it.

So, apologies if this has been covered, or it's so obvious, but before I try to ring and get put on hold for the next 3 days - does this mean the scheme I signed up to a few weeks ago and left my payment details for is now not happening?

Yes. Null and void mate.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Are the rumours true that it's all three or nothing for ST holders? Surely not?.. 

It's true 100% it's the only option your able to buy 

I just bought our 4 seats for all 3 games 

only option on the screen was the 3 game package 

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Are the rumours true that it's all three or nothing for ST holders? Surely not?.. 

Season ticket holders have the option of buying the three  CL games and to sit in their seats.

If you don't do that then season ticket holders will have first priority on tickets when they go on individual sale.

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

It's true 100% it's the only option your able to buy 

I just bought our 4 seats for all 3 games 

only option on the screen was the 3 game package 

But will it go to general sale? 

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I'm sure someone said Jim at the ticket office said that tickets on a single game basis would not be able to season ticket holders 

Repeat

Season ticket holders will need to purchase the 3 game package in order to get the Champions league tickets as they will not be sold on a match by match basis.

Please note season ticket holders have until Sunday 21st August to purchase the three-game package.

Kind regards, Ben

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

But will it go to general sale? 

Not a hope in hell ! 

1500 gold and 500 members is about the only ones outside STH's that will get released 

corporate will be like corporate hospitality always is OPEN and those will go on General sale , the demand for the 3 game corporate packages is slow I'm hearing ... It's a huge amount of coin for two people 

On 1 August 2016 at 17:18, Captain... said:

That's not what it says is it.

Looks like you were wrong.

Archived